Jay Dee Maness video

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Rick Barber

Post by Rick Barber »

I bought Jay Dee's Video as well and have enjoyed seeing how he plays. I would recommend it to everyone highly.

Rick Barber
Morgan Hill, Calif.
David Biagini

Post by David Biagini »

Well, I must lodge a complaint here. I've had the video for several weeks now and I still can't play like Jay Dee. My copy must be defective... Image
Gary Meyer

Post by Gary Meyer »

I just saw that Jay Dee has a 2nd video out called " Further Inside". Has anyone seen it? What's it have on it? Thanks.
Jim Palenscar

Post by Jim Palenscar »

It is now out and available from JayDee's web site -also see thread in Events and Announcements.
Dick Mullowney

Post by Dick Mullowney »

Jay Dee is a total class act. I ordered two videos about 6 weeks ago. He sent me one video and a nice note explaining that the second video wasn't available yet and he returned a check for the second video with the note. Didn't want to hold up my money while waiting for the video. How many people would do that today?
He also sent a nice hand-written note on the tablature book with encouraging words about using the material.The video is first-class in my opinion.
Hope I get to meet Jay Dee in person someday.We need more people like him in this world.