Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Pat Carlson

Post by Pat Carlson »

Peavey Amp Stand. Image

------------------
The Lone Prairie Steeler Pat

Farris Currie

Post by Farris Currie »

Hello Jack,i'm still thinking about those phesants,guess they are all ate up by now.any way we are in to a new year now,looking forward to see how things goes.well,new year and i'm broke as always,credit cards are maxed.way to start out huh.here i am,listening to all this talk about push pulls,wanting to try one myself!! always something to buy!i've been offered some swaps,but don't want to get rid of any thing i got!!!i got the bug bad i guess you could say!!HAPPY NEW YEAR
farris
Billy Joe Bailey

Post by Billy Joe Bailey »

Santa sent me a new double deck, CD,tape radio, boom box. and man that thing is big and it has a remote control, its almost as if you could talk to it and tell it what you want it to do.I got a couple a more videos,I find a little gold nuggett in the stack of toys and am happy .
I want to wish everyone a happy new year
may God richly bless you with health
but more than anything you find his love
BJ Bailey
Jordan Shapiro

Post by Jordan Shapiro »

95' LeGrand D-10 8x5
73' D-10 P/P Fat Back
Both Black
A beautiful pair of Black on white Underslung-heeled boots,
and the same thing Jim Ives got(althhough from a different source......I hope)
Jordan
Jennings Ward

Post by Jennings Ward »

A BAG FULL OF DR. BILLS..
FERRIS ANY TIME YOU WANT TO TRY A PUSH PULL, COME ON UP AND TRY MINE.... EMMONS D 10=10=10, NASHVILLE 1000, PETERSON TUNER, PLUS OUTHER GOODIES, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE.. YOU ARE WELCOME, PARD.....I'LL GET JANE TO COOK US A POT OF PINTOS, CORNBREAD, BIG ONION, BUTTERMILK, AND LOTS AND LOTS OF STEEL MUSIC, TAPE , CD.S.......THE DOOR IS OPEN, COME ON IN, I HAVE ENOUGH FIDDLES, GUITARS FOR A BAND, BASSES, MANDOLINS, DOBROW. AND OUTHER JUNK. YOU MUST BE ABOUT 80 TO 100 MILES SOUTH OF ME. 2 HR DRIVE. COME ON UP... JENNINGS .........

------------------
EMMONS D10 10-10 profex 2 deltafex ne1000 pv1000, pv 31 bd eq, +
Jimmie Misenheimer

Post by Jimmie Misenheimer »

Well, I *AM* Santa around here, and I don't remember gettin' me a damn thing... Jimmie
Jennings Ward

Post by Jennings Ward »

JIMMY, JUST THINK OF THE FUN YOU WILL HAVE PAYING FOR THEIR HAPPINESS. THAT IS PROBIBLY A BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG PRESANT,..SO ENJOY.....

COULDN'T RESIST TEMPTATION......JENNINGS

------------------
Jennings Ward

Post by Jennings Ward »

SMILEY ARE YOU FORGETTING THE LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP WE GIVE YOU? ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM , PLUS THOSE THAT WE DON'T KNOW.. WE LOVE YOU.. ALL OF US.... NOW YOU HAVE YOUR PRESANT....HAPPY HOLIDAYS..........JENNINGS...........

------------------
Jennings Ward

Post by Jennings Ward »

SURE JACK YOU ARE INVITED AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME. IF WE GET ENOUGH WE WILL ROPE OF THE STREET AND HAVE AN OLD FASHIONED BLOCK PARTY.. WE EVEN HAVE SOME ROCKERS AND BLUEGRASSERS IN THE NEIGHBOR HOOD.. WE SHOOT RAPPERS....NONE ALLOWED.... WHEN WILL YOU BE HERE, JANE IS PUTTING THE BEANS AND POSSUM ON THE STOVE NOW...LOL

JENNINGS

------------------
Billy Joe Bailey

Post by Billy Joe Bailey »

Hey Ward whats the chance of a fellow getting to ride a aligator if he came down to your neck of the wood.
Reggie Duncan

Post by Reggie Duncan »

A Pak a Seat from a special friend! You know who you are!

Billy Joe....my gig is moving to Mississippi, so come see me! What kind of D10 did ya get?????
Kevin Mincke

Post by Kevin Mincke »

Farris, I still have pleanty of pheasant left from the Oct hunt in SD. I took my son who is a senior this year (oh ya, had to stop at Cabella's & buy him a new Beretta auto shotgun on the way out) and for Christmas opened up a gift from my wife..... "Pheasants Forever" ringneck model 1 of 1000 Beretta auto shotgun. Boy! was I surprised. Apparently she bought it when we were out in South Dakota. My old Browning A5 did just fine..not sure I'm worthy of a new shotgun as "Jesus is the reason for the Season" but thanks honey!!
Kevin Mincke

Post by Kevin Mincke »

double posted.....<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Kevin Mincke on 04 January 2005 at 01:52 AM.]</p></FONT>
Jimmie Misenheimer

Post by Jimmie Misenheimer »

Jack and Jennings, you're right - both of you. Later... Jimmie
Jennings Ward

Post by Jennings Ward »

BILLY JOE COME ON DOWN, I'LL TAKE YOU WATER SKIING DOWN AT THE GATOR POND AND YOU CAN TAKE YOUR PICK OF GATORS OR GET PICKED FOR DINNER, YOUR CHOICE,,I HAVE THEM TRAINED THEY ONLY EAT ONE BITE AT THE TIME, GOOD MANNERS.... LEAVE YOUR DOG AT HOME.....THEY LIKE DOGS....DO YOU WANT TO PUT A SADDLE ON THE GATOR , OR RIDE IN THE NUDE>????? LET ME KNOW,,,,,JENNINGS.........

------------------
David Berry

Post by David Berry »

A new GFI Ultra D-10!!! Of course, I bought and gave it to myself as a gift, but I'm not complaining!!
Ricky Littleton
Location: Steely-Eyed Missile Man from Cocoa Beach, Florida USA

Post by Ricky Littleton »

A new house with a room just for me and the ol' Black Emmons!!!

Ricky...

------------------
Emmons LeGrande - 8x4
Session 400 Ltd, Peterson VS-II Tuner
Dan-Echo, E-Bow, Ibanez Distortion, Boss Comp./Sustain, Ibanez Auto-Wah, PX4 Pandoras Box

Farris Currie

Post by Farris Currie »

Kevin, your the greatest man.good you taken care of your son.and sounds like you all had a great hunt toooooo. Thanks for the invite,,, man i wish i had traveled more when i was younger man.. lived here in Fl.all my life,never seen much territory at all. some pretty country here in the UNITED STATES,as i seen pictures on TV ect.well you guys enjoy life while you can.
GOD BLESS YOU
farris
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Santa was very good to me. He got me a brand New Emmons LaGrande III SD-10 with three pedals and five Knee levels. He also brought me a New Nashville 112 Amp.WOW was he good to me. I must have been a good boy all year. HA.
Sam White
Farris Currie

Post by Farris Currie »

ok guys,i wanted a pushpull,so jan.6,i got one. the ugliest,emmons on the forum.i must of been BAD BAD BAD,oh well it's a push pull! ha ha,sure got my work cut out for me! what can i say,the ugliest, steel,and late also. we will have to see what happens from here huh. farris
Billy Woo

Post by Billy Woo »

Santa and Mrs. Woo were very nice. 2004 Zum Uni..check it out.. Image

Bronco Billy