Steeldays Chatroom is on the Blink ?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

CrowBear Schmitt

Steeldays Chatroom is on the Blink ?

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

Since last Monday i've been checkin'in on the Steeldays Chatroom.
it's not up and runnin' Image wassup ?

------------------
Steel what?

Johan Jansen

Post by Johan Jansen »

Crowbear,
there is a change in webhosting. It will be back!
Johan
CrowBear Schmitt

10/4 Image
CrowBear Schmitt

the chatroom is working now
unfortunatly the link to it that was in the top left hand corner is not there anymore
to go there now: in "Events and Announcements"
---> steeldays chatroom
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by CrowBear Schmitt on 15 June 2003 at 02:06 PM.]</p></FONT>
Marco den Hertog

Post by Marco den Hertog »

yes it still up and runnin..
and all of you are still welcome to chat..

what has happened ??
well we had to move the whole dang thing to a new hosting provider as the old provider was bought by Interland, a no good hosting company that lacks support and service..

so now everything physicly is located at the steeldays.nl domain, because it was located at my private site at outback-nl.com
so everything stays the same perhaps a few links in the favorites of some people thats all
use http://www.steeldays.nl to get there
or in Mirc: temp. disabled port 6667 channel: #steelers_alley (attn: use the underscore !!!)

if you get into problems opening the chat click on the Live help button (if available) and that will open a direct chat to me (Marco) and i`ll try to fix ya up with the chatroom

the key-secret to meeting others is to stay in the room longer then 1-5 minutes !!! (no joke)
if ya plan on staying in the chatroom more often i would reccomend to start using Mirc... any help needed with that programm can be arranged..

hope to see you soon ...

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Marco den Hertog on 15 August 2003 at 02:07 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Marco den Hertog on 29 August 2003 at 12:39 AM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Marco den Hertog on 30 August 2003 at 12:42 PM.]</p></FONT>
Marco den Hertog

Well, Its Still up and running !!

just to let ya know i`ve moved the room to a Private chatserver. steeldays website chat is adjusted but for those that use mirc you need to change the adress to: irc.irccity.nl the rest stays the same !!

just got back from vacation. hope to see you all in steelers alley again..
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Marco den Hertog on 29 August 2003 at 12:38 AM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Marco den Hertog on 30 August 2003 at 12:42 PM.]</p></FONT>
Marco den Hertog

bump. Image
Marco den Hertog

i hate it when everything works against us
but where still there