Sho-Bud Floor Pedals

Post here if you're looking for something special
Jon James

Sho-Bud Floor Pedals

Post by Jon James »

Here I go again. I thought I had acquired the correct pedals for my sho-bud, but I was way off. I can make due with the ones I have, but I figure since I have some time, I should look for matching ones. My guitar should have the wide waffle pedals. Before I got it, someone swapped it for the skinny slick pedals. I wanted to add two more pedals, so I purchased two of the skinny slick pedals, and thought I was all set. I was way off. The new skinny slick pedals I have have a hump on the top, which won't fit in the pedal rack.

So I'm looking for either:
5- of the wide waffle pedals
or
2- of the skinny slick pedals without the extra little hump on top

If you want to swap pedals I have a ton of them. One day I will get it right.
thanks
Lem Smith

Post by Lem Smith »

Jon,
Sorry to hear that those weren't the correct pedals. I would be willing to offer a refund since they aren't what you needed.

Lem
Jon James

Post by Jon James »

Thanks for the offer Lem, but let me see if I can get a trade with someone. If not I may just need to purchase a proII so I can put these pedals to use Image.
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

I have 5 waffle Sho-Bud floor pedals. Will try to get you some pics of them tomorrow.

------------------
Daniel J. Cormier
Desert Rose Lacquer D-10
EVans FET 500 LV Sessions 400 Limited ,ProFex II http://www.cajunsteelguitar.com email at djcormier@cox-internet.com Image

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Daniel J. Cormier on 09 August 2005 at 03:00 PM.]</p></FONT>
Jon James

Post by Jon James »

Still need some pedals. Everyone around here laughs at me cause my 'Pedal Steel' ain't got no pedals.<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Jon James on 12 August 2005 at 07:53 AM.]</p></FONT>
Jon James

Post by Jon James »

Last call before I start hacking away at the pedals I got with a file. Any help?