Dobro / Reso Seminar Atlanta June 4 & 5

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Mark van Allen

Dobro / Reso Seminar Atlanta June 4 & 5

Post by Mark van Allen »

Don't miss this chance to study with Jimmy Heffernan, of Resocasters Fame, (Brad Paisley, Joe Diffie, many more) for a full two days here in Sunny Atlanta- June 4th and 5th at Music Farm Studios. Jimmy is not only a fantastic player, but he has that rarest of gifts- the ability to clearly and concisely teach what you need to know to be a much better player. Big tab book, practice CDs, and more included. One of the best values around for anyone of any level wanting to increase their reso ability. Go to Jimmy's website and click on the "workshops" tab for more info or to sign up. http://www.jimmyheffernan.net/
Good deals on hotels nearby for out-of-towners!

------------------
Stop by the Steel Store at: www.markvanallen.com
Bob Storti

Post by Bob Storti »

Yup, what Mark said!

This is well worth every cent: a great way to spend two days with one of best reso teachers going. Tons of material to take back home and work on - excellent for any playing level. Don't miss this seminar.

Bob
HowardR

Post by HowardR »

Youse guys dat eats dem grits & thangs....this is a wonderful workshop. I don't have to tell you, but I'm a big mouth so I will.

You cannot attend this workshop without learning a ton of USEFUL stuff. There are things that you can learn immediatley and things that you will learn as homework. You will certainly listen, and know what to listen for for.

Don't miss it! And don't hit any possums on the way..... Image <font face="monospace" size="3"><pre>sorry b0b</pre></font>
Mark van Allen

Post by Mark van Allen »

Still time to sign up for what promises to be a fantastic weekend of learning. And, if I have anything to say about it, possum-free.