Well You Helped Me Find Him

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bobby Bensley

Well You Helped Me Find Him

Post by Bobby Bensley »

I received a package full of CDs from my father yesterday. I am still listening through them and am blown away hearing this man perform for the first time in my life.

Since the members of this forum were instrumental in my finding my father I thought I would put a few of his tunes on line to share with all of you. If your interested you can find them on my website at <a href=http://www.javamusic.com/dondeal> JavaMusic</a>

Thanks,

------------------
Bobby Bensley -JavaMusic A&R

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Bobby Bensley on 17 July 2002 at 04:45 PM.]</p></FONT>
Dave Van Allen

Post by Dave Van Allen »

wow Bobby. "Broken Hearted Fellow" knocked me out. Easily as interesting as any of Faron Young's contemporary tunes... great old 50's classic Honky Tonk.

Would love to know the story of you and your dad's lost and found ...
Donny Hinson

Post by Donny Hinson »

Sorry to have to say this Bobby, but I tried on 3 different computers at 3 different locations, and still had no luck getting to hear your songs. If you really want a lot of people to hear your stuff, you'll have to post it on a more "friendly" (compatible) website. Image
Jim Smith

Post by Jim Smith »

I just tried too, and it's asking me to log in with a username and password. Image
Bobby Bensley

Post by Bobby Bensley »

Netscape 4.7 or earlier is incompatibale with the JavaMusic site. Any newer version of Netscape of any version of Internet Explorer should work fine there.

If you have never listened to an artist at JavaMusic - There are several hundred to choose from then they do ask you to create a fan account.

Registration is quite simple all you need do is create a user name and password and provide an email address. They have a very solid privacy policy but if you don't want to recieve any mail from the site in the future use this email address to register nospam@javamusic.com

Thanks,

------------------
Bobby Bensley -JavaMusic A&R