Lap Steel area at AMP SHOW

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Loni Specter

Lap Steel area at AMP SHOW

Post by Loni Specter »

Most of you know I have created this consumer event on May 7. I figured since I have a steel company it made sense to show my work. I nvited a few friends to create an area where lap steels could be appreciated and demonstrated.
Billy Asher, with a totally new model based on a Gibson Paul shape, will be there, along with the new Cruztone Steel company (Rick Turner consulted on these). Harmos will be showing with a new prototype regular guitar and laps. Lapdancer, with my RedNecks and Slipperysldes. Greg Leisz will be hanging out too. I'm bringing a Sierra to Demo for them as well. Some surprises in store that I can't mention.
I realize that LA is not a Mecca for Lap steelers, but maybe a few of you can visit, and at least a lot of musicians will get a chance to see what we are all about. www.ampshow.com
Joseph De Feo

Post by Joseph De Feo »

Since I'm on the east coast, I feel
cheated... Good Luck Loni.
Jeff Watson

Post by Jeff Watson »

^Bump
James Baecker

Post by James Baecker »

Loni,
Thanks for including Steel Guitars in the Amp Show and inviting Harmos.
I look forward to catching the Tone seminar and seeing you and Greg at the show.
The Harmos Standard Guitar at the show is a prototype version. For anyone who can't make the show, here is a hidden link to the webphoto. www.harmosmusic.com/EG/electric.htm
Michael Johnstone

Post by Michael Johnstone »

I'll Be There. I'm the designated videographer for the event. -MJ-