Question for 'Reece

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Merv Dawson

Question for 'Reece

Post by Merv Dawson »

Reece I was introduced to Dave Alexanders Western Swing by a station that plays that type music here in Tyler. I called Dave and got a couple of his CD's. Your work is outstanding and this band is really something. I'm listening to Milk Cow Blues as I write. What were you playing and what is your tuning? Keep up the good work.
Merv

D-10 MSA
Fender 1000
Reece Anderson

Post by Reece Anderson »

Hi Merv.....Thank you for your comments concerning my musical effort on Dave Alexanders CD's. I enjoy working with Dave. He is a dear friend and a great guy.

I have just experienced a passing in my immediate family, however I will be contacting you as soon as personal business is concluded, at which time I will be happy to provide you with my complete setup.
Bobby Lee
Site Admin

Post by Bobby Lee »

Fred Jack

Post by Fred Jack »

Reece,
I pray that the Holy Comforter will be with you and your family at this time.
Regards, fred
Reece Anderson

Post by Reece Anderson »

Fred...Thank you so much for your condolences concerning the loss of my aunt, which leaves my mother as the last member of her entire family.
Reggie Duncan

Post by Reggie Duncan »

Reece.....My prayers are with your family through this difficult time. May the Lord be especially real to your mother in the days ahead.
Reece Anderson

Post by Reece Anderson »

Reggie....thank you for your prayers. As we both knew they would, they are now working within all our lives.