I got my new Remington Triple~10 Steelmaster!

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Eddie Cunningham

Post by Eddie Cunningham »

WOW !! JOHN , AKA !! That guitar looks awesome !! Your 10 string chords setup looks great !! & Merry Christmas !! Gawd must love you to let you own a guitar like that !!!! Enjoy !!

------------------
John Bechtel

Post by John Bechtel »

Each time I play on my new guitar, I get enthused all over again! I recorded 14-instrumentals today while we were rehearsing for my upcoming Home~Made Practice~Video and the tape turned out with a good quality of sound!

------------------
“Big John”
a.k.a. {Keoni Nui}
Current Equipment
Chuck Halcomb

Wow!

Post by Chuck Halcomb »

The new guitar looks fantastic. I think the Remington guitars just keep getting better and better as they age so the fun is just beginning.
8)
Remington Steel T-8 Steelmaster
Gibson Console Grande
Rick Alexander

Post by Rick Alexander »

That's so true Chuck. I've had my Steelmaster T-8 for 2 years now. I loved it from the start and began using it in the studio right away. I've recorded quite a few songs with it, and Herb played it in the TUFF FUN TAB and SWEET TALKING STEEL GUITARS sessions. I've also played it for quite a few live shows and it never lets me down. It stays in tune and always sounds great.
And I have noticed a deepening of the tone and improved responsiveness. That's partly due to my becoming accustomed to it and learning to get more out of it etc., but this Steelmaster is clearly a classic in the making. All it takes is time and being played by someone who loves it to bring out its soul.

Big John, you're a fortunate man to have such a beautiful and unique instrument custom built for you. Herb deserves a lot of credit for the design and workmanship of his guitars.

I'm looking forward to hearing your recordings.