Fender Cybertwin

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Neale Tracy

Fender Cybertwin

Post by Neale Tracy »

Hi, Has anyone tried a new Fender Cybertwin amp on stage yet. I tried one in the shop and it sounds fantastic with some really clean and warm tones,great reverbs and effects, however, have they got enough headroom to play clean and loud in a live environment. Your comments are most welcome. Thanks.
Matt Steindl

Post by Matt Steindl »

I fooled around w/ one at jazzfest last year and was really impressed! I cant see how they are going to sell any new "Twins" when these puppys are the exact same price! Sounds like the last amp you would ever need to buy!!

I also thought the motorized knobs were cool! We sure are sheep when it comes to gimmicks!

Like you, I would be interested to hear if anyone has gigged w/ one.
Doug Earnest

Post by Doug Earnest »

If you do a search for Cyer Twin you should get some old posts from me on this topic. I like mine.

------------------

Doug Earnest
Zum2000U12,Sierra12,Sho-Bud ProII D10 PV DPC 750 ProFex 112E, Fender Cyber Twin
Neale Tracy

Post by Neale Tracy »

Thanks for your response guys, I have looked at the archive and found lots of interesting comments, I think I will invest in one due to the fact that, like Doug, I play guitar as well as steel so the virsatility comes top of the list, I was happy with the tone that I got in the shop. Its not very heavy either. Keep mashing them pedals !!

------------------
Franklin S10
Fender Strat
Godin Tele