nashville 1000 stand and cover

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

James Winwood

nashville 1000 stand and cover

Post by James Winwood »

Is it possible to get an amp cover and an amp stand to tilt my nashville 1000 back on? Just wonderin' if anyone playing through a nashville 1000 is using one and if so, where they got it. Thanks
Bill Cutright

Post by Bill Cutright »

I got an amp stand from Musicians Friend a while back and, although I use it, I've come to the conclusion that it's tilt degree is slightly too drastic and I wish it didn't lean the amp back so far-I'd gess it to be about 45 degrees of tilt (35 to 40 would be better, in my opinion)and I'm standing up playing regular guitar, too.
I had some amp covers made from an ad in the back of GuitarPlayer mag a few years ago-don't remember the name, but I called them and just gave them the dimensions.
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

I've got a stand I use with my Nashville 400. It's a fairly common "imported" stand but works well. I got if from Bondz Music (Johnny Bondz) in Wildwood, Fl. Johnny also uses one with his Nashville 1000. They are about $40 and the stand folds up.

Johnny is also a Peavey dealer so he should be able to get you a cover.

I don't know if he ships stuff out, but you can call him. 352-748-5048.

Tell him I sent you and he'll add another 10%. Image
Donny Hinson

Post by Donny Hinson »

I use a nice stand by "Quik-Lok" that folds, holds 100 pounds, and adjusts for both height and tilt-angle. Only problem...it costs about $140.

Any Peavey dealer can order you a cover from Peavey.<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Donny Hinson on 12 June 2001 at 06:09 PM.]</p></FONT>
Fred Murphy

Post by Fred Murphy »

You need to be kind of careful about what stand you use the the NV1000. It has a completely open back and you could damge the speaker easily. Peavey offers really high quality covers for these amps and they will probably be in the $16 to $22 range. I bought mine from the dealer for $20. You can't beat the quality and price. Contact Mike Brown and he will fix you up. They also now have new covers for the NV400s. Really nice and the price is a (Super Deal).
Mike Brown

Post by Mike Brown »

Covers for the Nashville 1000, Session 2000 and PX 300 can be purchased through your local authorized Peavey dealer or direct from the factory through our Parts Department. They can be reached by phoning (601)483-5365.

We brought back the cover for the Nashville 400 as there has been many requests to do so. I will be posting a list of additional Peavey accessory items that I find useful in my steel guitar/guitar setup at "www.peavey.com" soon. Thanks for using Peavey products.
James Winwood

Post by James Winwood »

thanks for all of the feedback. The help is appreciated. Fender kickback legs huh? <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by James Winwood on 14 June 2001 at 04:09 PM.]</p></FONT>