CIndy Cashdollar CD "Slide Show" now available

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Cindy Cashdollar

CIndy Cashdollar CD "Slide Show" now available

Post by Cindy Cashdollar »

Thank you to Andy Volk for the previous posting and nice comments regarding my debut CD release!

It's now available at www.texasmusicroundup.com Information about the special guests on it, etc., can be viewed on my website at cindycashdollar.com
Terry VunCannon

Post by Terry VunCannon »

Cindy, great sound clip...I'm ordering your CD now!!! Are you going to tour to promote it? It would be great for you & Lap players every where.
Donald Ruetenik

Post by Donald Ruetenik »

My copy arrived in the mail yesterday just as I was embarking on a mission of 'honey-do' errands. Ms Cashdollar's CD was promptly liberated from it's mailer and installed in the car's player. I tarried far longer than usual sitting in the parking lots of the local hardware store, PO, drugstore, grocery, etc., giving this fine album a good double listening. After all, operating the pedals of a car is somewhat impaired when toes are unconsciously tapping.

This is a well produced effort with accomplished artists on genres of the introspective to swing to boogie to flat out rippin' 'dueling steels'. Cindy's flawless blending in duets with legend Herb Remington, Jorma Kaukonen and others are a testament to her mastery and innovation on the several instruments she incorporates on this first and, hopefully, not the last of 'her own' albums.

Stay tuned,
djr
C Dixon

Post by C Dixon »

Cindy,

I watched and listened to the show on the PHC website. I listened intently for "your" playing the entire 2 hours. You did NOT dissapoint me. I am sad to say that in all my travels and contacts for lo these many years I have never seen nor heard you play.

I can tell you that all the many good things I have heard were proven last night. You are a very very fine dobro as well as non pedal steel guitarist. And you are a credit to the world we all love so much.

I look forward to the day when I can see and hear you again.

May Jesus continue to bless your awesome talents.

carl
chas smith

Post by chas smith »

Steinar Gregertsen

Post by Steinar Gregertsen »

Any other place to order the CD?
The one listed in Cindy's post won't accept that Norway is outside the US, so I can't go through with my order.....

Steinar

------------------
www.gregertsen.com

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Steinar Gregertsen on 08 February 2004 at 07:04 PM.]</p></FONT>
Jody Carver

Post by Jody Carver »

Chas
Thanks for posting the NY Times article.Who ever said New Yorkers dont appreciate talent?

Cindy Cashdollar is one fine steel player,and
she deserves the recognition here in NY.

Cindy,,,you knocked em out Image
Andy Volk

Post by Andy Volk »

SallyAnn Wallace

Post by SallyAnn Wallace »

I just got my copy. WOW! This CD is GREAT! My fav is Twin Guitar Special (which I have been trying to learn).

SallyAnn www.wallacefiddlers.com
Cindy Cashdollar

Post by Cindy Cashdollar »

Thanks for such great feedback on the CD, I had
such a good time working with all the wonderful players on it, and I'm glad to hear everyone is enjoying the variety.

Texas Music Round-Up www.texasmusicroundup.com
does ship outside the USA, to all overseas countries. They suggested that if there are any problems in ordering, write to info@texasmusicroundup.com

Steinar Gregertsen

Post by Steinar Gregertsen »

Finally got my copy today, and I can only repeat what everybody else is saying,- this is a GREAT CD! Very inspiring stuff!

Steinar

------------------
www.gregertsen.com

Russ Young

Post by Russ Young »