New Cindy Cashdollar CD

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Andy Volk

New Cindy Cashdollar CD

Post by Andy Volk »

I've just heard an advance copy of "Slide Show" - Cindy Cashdollar's new CD. It's a wonderful mix of electric and acoustic duets with folks like Herb Remington, Jorma Kaukonen, Sonny Landreth, Steve James & Mike Auldridge. Cindy's taste, tone and ability to blend seamlessly with other musicians really shines; very enjoyable listening and great steel playing. It will be available in February from www.texasmusicroundup.com. <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Andy Volk on 25 January 2004 at 03:36 PM.]</p></FONT>
Donald Ruetenik

Post by Donald Ruetenik »

Thanx, Andy. Cindy Cashdollar has alot of fans out here. I don't see her new CD on the web site for advance purchase so could you give us a 'heads-up' when it is available?
Andy Volk

Post by Andy Volk »

It won't be released for a few more weeks. I'd advise checking the website above after Feb. 10th.
Walter Stettner

Post by Walter Stettner »

I'm sure that will be a winner! I saw her last year in St. Louis with Herb Remington, that was great!

Regards, Walter
www.austriansteelguitar.at.tf

------------------
Fred Glave

Post by Fred Glave »

I'm seeing Bob Wills' Texas Playboys tonight, and heard that some of the band consists of those from Asleep at the Wheel. Do you thinks Cindy will be there?
I know Leon Rausch, vocals, and Tommy Allsup are in the band.
Cindy Cashdollar

Post by Cindy Cashdollar »

Hello...I just posted new topic regarding the CD availability, and thanks to Andy and everyone for supportive input...and Fred, I won't be at the Texas Playboys show, but I bet it will be a good one!
Fred Glave

Post by Fred Glave »

The Texas Playboys show was great! No, Cindy, you wern't there Image , but Tommy Morrell was absolutely fantastic on steel. I particularly enjoyed his work on Ray Price's Nightlife, and Mr. Steel.