Ray Price

Musical topics not directly related to steel guitar

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Janice Brooks

Rick Tyson

Ray Price

Post by Rick Tyson »

While surfing the Web last night looking for some words to some old Price songs I was wondering if there is a site where one can search for words to some of the old classics??
<embed src="http://www.greenapple.com/~ace1/shoesprice.mid" height="50" width="50">My shoes Keep Walking Back To You

------------------
www.greenapple.com/~ace1
Forum Scrapbook Members Pictures
<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Rick Tyson on 12 January 2000 at 02:49 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Rick Tyson on 12 January 2000 at 02:54 PM.]</p></FONT><FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Rick Tyson on 12 January 2000 at 09:28 PM.]</p></FONT>
Paul Stertz

Post by Paul Stertz »

Rick, try this hyperlink: http://roughstock.com/ . They have lyrics and chords for many older country songs.When you get to the homepage, scroll down until you see "Cowpie Archives". Click on it, then click on "Song Corral". Then you are there, just click on the artist's last initial and away you go!! Just keep in mind, the songs on that site are not put on there by the artist, and there may be occassional mistakes. Check it out anyway and see what you think!

------------------
Paul Stertz
Blue laquer Mullen D10 8+5

<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Paul Stertz on 12 January 2000 at 05:30 PM.]</p></FONT>
Rick Tyson

Post by Rick Tyson »

Paul
Thanks so much for the Info.
Rick

------------------
www.greenapple.com/~ace1
Forum Scrapbook Members Pictures
Ray Cothren

Post by Ray Cothren »

Check this site out. There are links from the Jim Reeves page to other artists, all of which have lyric pages. Many classics. Scroll down past Reeves photo.
http://www.albany.net/~coollz/
Al Gershen

Post by Al Gershen »

Hi Group:

I can't let a Ray Price thread get by without announcing the Mr. Ray Price celebrated his 74th birthday today, January 12, 2000.

Happy Birthday, Ray!

Regards,
Al Gershen
Grants Pass, Oregon
aldg@mail.rvi.net & aldg@webtv.net;
and thru ICQ # 12342782
Bobby Lee
Site Admin

Post by Bobby Lee »

I'm moving this to the Country Music area.
Frank Freniere

Post by Frank Freniere »

Speaking of Ray Price, I just got the '63 "Night Life" CD. Lots of Mooney-like timbre and licks (title cut excepted) among the shuffles.

The CD also has the Emmons/Nelson tune "Are You Sure," which Buddy mentioned somewhere in a Forum screed.
Ken Lang

Post by Ken Lang »

Ray: That is a great site. Thanks.
Ken
Janice Brooks

Post by Janice Brooks »

Night life is next on my Ray Price list. however i am enjoying the Other Women

------------------
"BUS" ICQ 44729047
www.geocities.com/nashville/3886
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

" Shoes keep walking back to you" Penned by Lee Ross (EX KFOX Long Beach)Lee use to come in and sit in when I played the old Shamrock on 101 the P.C.H. To Jason Odd: What ever happened to Lee?

------------------
cjc