S-10D at a good price. Needs to go!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Billy Carr
Restricted

S-10D at a good price. Needs to go!

Post by Billy Carr »

Ok, there's a few players out there somewhere that can't afford the 3000 & 4000 guitars, so here's a super deal for someone. This guitar is a LaGarritt. It's a S-10 w/pad. Color is light blue mica, E66 p/u, emmons set up. 3 & 4. It also has a customized case. Very nice. I'm not really familiar with the LaGarritt guitars. It's all pull. From what I understand, Gary Rittenberry built them at one time. I'm offering it to the first player with 1050.00. This is a bargain! Free strings go w/guitar, along with one my steel shop caps. Thanks. I accept PayPal, money orders and cashier's checks. Shipping included in the price in USA.
Billy Carr
Restricted

Post by Billy Carr »

Just finished tweaking and playing the LaGarritt. Sounds as good as any D-10 I've played. Very comfortable and easy. Forgot to mention earlier, the aluminum appears to be power coated, not shiny, no glare. Pics are available now on request. Thanks.
Steve Dodson

Post by Steve Dodson »

Thats a great deal on that guitar Billy. You are becoming well known for taking care of Steel Players and their needs. I'm suprised that this one has not already sold. They are good guitars.<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Steve Dodson on 12 July 2006 at 08:23 PM.]</p></FONT>
Billy Carr
Restricted

Post by Billy Carr »

Thanks Steve and yes this little guitar is solid as a rock. I'm impressed with it. A little 3-in-1 oil and some minor tweaking and it was ready. It's hard to find one that's as tight as this one is at that price! Thanks again!
Steve Dodson

Post by Steve Dodson »

Folks don't let the name of this guitar hold you back from missing a great deal. By that I mean there where not a lot of the LaGarritt guitars made before Gary quit building for a while due to health issues. But this guitar was the next step up to the now New Rittenberry Guitars, which will be around for a long time. Gary's doing good and he is back at it and building guitars for a long time to come. You will be suprised at what this guitar will do.
Curt Langston

Post by Curt Langston »

Hey Billy, post a pic! Sounds like a good guitar.
Steve Dodson

Post by Steve Dodson »

Guys you can bank on anything Billy tells you, hes a good guy to deal with. And can do wonders on a guitar. Since there where not a lot of these guitars made, I've got a good one for you. Here's the E,mail of the man that built this guitar, Gary Rittenberry. He would be glad to answer any questions you might have, and since hes the Daddy he knows this guitar inside out. Garys e-mail is
superten38506@yahoo.com
P.S. Curt this is a good guitar. Don't let it pass you by.

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Steve Dodson on 15 July 2006 at 10:11 AM.]</p></FONT>
steve takacs

Post by steve takacs »

I'm a satisfied Carr customer twice over. Can't go wrong here. Thanks, Billy,
steve t
Casey Lowmiller

Post by Casey Lowmiller »

SURE IS PURTY!!!

If Billy says it's good...it's GOOD!!! Add the Gary Rittenberry factor to the equation = helluva deal.

If I were more than just a mere beginner & had the extra scrilla...I'd purchase it in a heartbeat.

ROCK ON BILLY CARR!!!

------------------
Known Coast to Coast as
"The Man with The Plan"

Carter-Starter, Fender Pedal 800, Fender Champion, Guyatone Double-neck, a cheap Artisan & a Homemade Double-neck!
<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Casey Lowmiller on 15 July 2006 at 02:54 PM.]</p></FONT>
Billy Carr
Restricted

Post by Billy Carr »

Just got in 04' GFI S-10D. Black mica, 4 & 5, GFI-II p/u. Black pad. Franklin pedal is -O- pedal. The others are emmons set up. Manufacture date says 12-04 on guitar. Won't last long at 1600.00. Price even includes shipping in USA. Pic available upon request. I accept PayPal, money orders and cashier's checks.
Spencer Johnson

Post by Spencer Johnson »

Hi Billy Would you happen to have a GFI S-12 Universal 7&5 ?
Billy Carr
Restricted

Post by Billy Carr »

No S-12U GFI's at the present time but that could change anytime. I do have a Carter S-12U that CARTER is installing BCT in that will be in shortly. Thanks.
Billy Carr
Restricted

Post by Billy Carr »

LaGarritt guitar is gone! Thanks.