Promat Taking Orders

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

ha ..Jan...

that is mighty good looking push pull you have there..and what I could hear sounds amazing...
Mr.Papic told me the story about your guitar...every guitar ha makes goes thru the testing and he has couple good players come over to his house for a cup of coffe and to test the guitar..and only after everyone said guitar is good to go he ships the instrument.The story goes that the player who played your guitar got so impressed with the tone that after he left the Mr.Papic`s house he walked away in the wrong direction from his house and after awhile he had to turn around and go back,ha ha..I tought that was funny...you have a keeper Jon..enjoy it..thank you very much for your pictures.

Db

------------------
"Promat"
~when tone matters~ www.promatsteelguitars.com

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Damir Besic on 13 June 2006 at 11:24 AM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Damir Besic on 13 June 2006 at 11:25 AM.]</p></FONT>
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

I received couple emails asking about some guitars that were around at one time ,one S-12 and one SD-10..now as far as I know all of those guitars are sold.There is no used Promat`s for sale at this moment as far as I know.People who buy them usually keep them too.Mr Papic somewhat tries to keep up with status of all of his guitars and he may know of used Promat for sale if there is any.The best thing is to contact Promat thru the email and see if they can help.If you`d like to order a new guitar the last info I had was that they were taking orders for 5 guitars but that may have changed.

Db

------------------
"Promat"

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Damir Besic on 13 June 2006 at 12:38 PM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Damir Besic on 13 June 2006 at 12:39 PM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Damir Besic on 13 June 2006 at 12:40 PM.]</p></FONT>
HowardR

Post by HowardR »

<SMALL>I have a truck that costs me $900 to fill up,to fill up the same truck in europe would be over $1300</SMALL>
To fill up the same truck in Europe would cost an additional $3000.00 for the overseas freight. Total $4300.00

I think you're better off renting, but I haven't been to Europe since '82.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

I wont even go into discussing a fuel prices,gives me stomach cramps

Db

------------------
"Promat"