Zum - SD-10, 2005 with standard changer

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Morton Kellas

Zum - SD-10, 2005 with standard changer

Post by Morton Kellas »

I am regretfully selling my 2005 SD-10 Zum. This model has the "standard changer". It is all black, with a split V mother of pearl front inlay. At my request, Bruce used red frocking on the underside of the cabinet which compliments the all black guitar. Bruce also used 60 year old tight, closed grain maple, which I sent him to build the cabinet. The guitar has 4-floor pedals and 6 knee levers. The sixth being a stagered LKL. The guitar has the Emmons set-up. The fourth pedal to the right is not the Franklin pedal, but it easily could be. It presently raises the 1st string to G# and the second string to E. Tommy White has this change on the floor. I find it very useful there. I do not like it on the RKL because You lose the F# to G change and you also add extra stiffness to the lever. The 6th LKL raises the 7th string to G#. All the other pedals and levers are the standard Emmons set-up. I do not play out, this is a music room guitar. I received it the beginning of Febraury in 2005. It is just over a year old. This guitar is not brand spanking new, but you would never know it. It is definitely a "10". The guitar plays and sound as good as it gets. If you price the same guitar on the Zum site, It prices out at an even $3000. I will not try to take advantage of the Zum lead time situation, but I also want to loose as little as possible. I am going to ask $2600 which includes shipping and insurance in the lower USA. That boils down to about $2525 for the guitar. I can take a credit card on this guitar through my son in laws buisiness, but I would have to add 3% or $75. to the price. I have pics, but don't know how to post them. I will NOT take trades. I just received a new custom Zum Hybrid so I am willing to part with this one, even though my wife wants me to keep them both. Serious inquiries only please. I can only e-mail daytime from my work, due to total home renovation.<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Morton Kellas on 31 May 2006 at 08:28 AM.]</p></FONT>
Farris Currie

Post by Farris Currie »

Wife wants you to keep BOTH!!!!!!!!
I NEVER HEARD TELL OF SUCH!!!
hehehheheheeehahahhahaah

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND AND TO THE TOP

farris
Dennis Casey

Post by Dennis Casey »

Morton: I will take the ZUM. Please check your e-mail! PLease call me at:
928-636-1606 Home or
928-925-4315 Cell

Thanks, Dennis.
------------------
Dennis Casey, GFI Ultra SD10 NV112, Profex II,69 Thinline Tele RI, In the "Woodshed"
<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Dennis Casey on 31 May 2006 at 10:24 AM.]</p></FONT>
Morton Kellas

Post by Morton Kellas »

Please close, Dennis was the first to respond, and is buying this fine instrument. Donation will be sent upon closing. Thanks to all who showed interest.
Mark Metdker

Post by Mark Metdker »

Wow, the Zums are slipping. This one took a whole hour and a half to sell. Image

------------------
Zum U-12 w/True Tone pickup thru a Nashville 112
Strats thru a VHT Super 30
http://community.webshots.com/album/176544894AuXSmi
jonchristopherdavis.com

www.lonestarattitude.net

Morton Kellas

Post by Morton Kellas »

SOLD-Please Close, Thanks