Trade Williams Keyless S 10

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Bob Carlucci

Trade Williams Keyless S 10

Post by Bob Carlucci »

Tried this before without much luck, but I'll give it another go...

Mid 80's Williams Keyless S 10.. Underside recently rebuilt by Bill Rudolph.. all new square crosshafts and bellcranks,new mounts and Delrin bushings..4 pedals 4 knees... Plays very nicely and sounds wonderful.. This steel is easily the lightest pro model guitar I have EVER seen.. about the same weight as my old Maverick... MUCH lighter than my Carter S 10 and that is is a super light steel. Copedent changes are a SNAP on this guitar.. takes only minutes...

Finish looks good from the front, not so great when standing over the guitar, maybe 7 out of 10.. It is all birds eye maple with a black lacquer finish, great candidate for a natural refinish if you are into that sort of thing.. changer was cleaned by Bill, no gunk or dirt.. nice and shiny and tight..

anyway, I just bought a Sho Bud and now have 3 steels in my tiny computer room... too many steels...If you can use this pedal steel, swap me some guitar/amp or related gear that you are NOT using.. I am interested in any electric guitars,amps, effects, JBL or similar speakers etc.

I have about $1100 in this steel including the 4th pedal kit and additional pulls I recently added.

I would think $900 in trade would be fair for a nice 4+4 S 10 Williams in nice playing cond..its ready to play anywhere.. I used it every weekend for the past several months.. Plays well and sounds sweet... Pickup is 19.5 K... email with any trade offers you may have bob
Garth Highsmith

Post by Garth Highsmith »

.<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Garth Highsmith on 15 April 2006 at 08:02 PM.]</p></FONT>
Keith Hamm

Post by Keith Hamm »

Hi Bob, Please take a moment from sitting behind your new guitar and check your e-mail. Maybe we can work something out Thanks
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

Tentative deal on the Willy... Donation to the Forum on completion....thanks bob