70's Mosrite Mark I Reissue

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Kyle Aaron

70's Mosrite Mark I Reissue

Post by Kyle Aaron »

Sad to say, but I must sell my Mosrite to pay my rent and bills.

Black Mosrite Mark I reissue, made by Firstman Japan in the 70's. I've had this guitar for a little over half a year and it is the best sounding guitar I've ever had. It's very versitile, also. It has a great tone for western swing. There's lots of twang for country, and of course, you can crank up the verb to 10 and get an authentic surf guitar sound.

**PRICE LOWERED TO $750** plus shipping. Comes with an Epiphone case that is in fair condition (never got around to getting a real Mosrite case).

Please don't forget to remove the word "NOSPAM" from my email address.

you can listen to a soundclip here.
http://www.kyle-aaron.com/redskyandripples.mp3

Pics here
http://www.kyle-aaron.com/mosrite.html

Email mr_fiddle@(NO SPAM)hotmail.com <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Kyle Aaron on 28 February 2006 at 07:19 AM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Kyle Aaron on 15 March 2006 at 07:39 AM.]</p></FONT><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Kyle Aaron on 15 March 2006 at 07:40 AM.]</p></FONT>
Kyle Aaron

Post by Kyle Aaron »

Bump
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

Kyle, here's a bump for your Mosrite. Wish I could help more. I know about selling off equipment to pay bills. I've had to sell off equipment that I've worked my whole life for in order to get ends close to meeting.

Here's hoping things get better for both of us soon.
Keith Cordell

Post by Keith Cordell »

These are great guitars, as a longtime Mosrite fanatic I have had 2 of these japanese reissues and they are in some ways better than Semie's originals. Very authentic tone, total surf vibe and very playable. Wish I had the dough.
Walter Hamlin

Post by Walter Hamlin »

I can't play worth a doodle, but I have always wanted a Mosrite just to have one and plink on it or let someone who can play, play it.
The last time I saw Semie was at the National Quartet Convention in Nashville, I think the early nineties, and he had started making guitars again. I talked to him a while and got one of his new brochures.
If I could afford it I would buy this one. I got too much musical equipment now and don't use half of it.
WH
Kyle Aaron

Post by Kyle Aaron »

Thanks for the bump!

I'm lowering the price to $750.
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

bump for a working musician.