Fessenden, D-10, 9x8

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Duane Dunard

Fessenden, D-10, 9x8

Post by Duane Dunard »

An excellent Fessenden D-10, 9x8, 2005 model, burgandy wine red mica finish, Wallace True-Tone pick-ups, leg pouch and case. $2995.00 This is a consignment guitar. Owner might consider a trade for an Emmons D-10 LeGrande II or Legrande III. Photos on our website. www.duanesmusic.com Duane's Music 636) 528-4307
John Sluszny

Post by John Sluszny »

What's the weight of this beauty (in & out)?
Duane Dunard

Post by Duane Dunard »

Hi John. The Fessenden weighs 41lbs set up to play, and 57lbs. packed up inside the case. (My bathroom scale)
Tyler Hall

Post by Tyler Hall »

You can't go wrong with a Fessy...

"The Kid"
D-10 Fessenden, Nashville 112, Session 500, Goodrich LDR

------------------
Lem Smith

Post by Lem Smith »

Larry Hamilton

Post by Larry Hamilton »

Is this the Fessy that used belong to Tommy White? Sure looks a lot like it. Thanks

------------------
Keep pickin', Larry
Doc Rickles

Post by Doc Rickles »

This is not the Fessy that Tommy White just sold. This may be one of his because It has two stripes on it. Beautiful and fantastic sound. Fessy's are great guitars and especially if you play them like Tyler Hall. Whoever gets this one will get a beauty too.
Dr R

Fessy D10 9&8 Simmons Sd 10, Nashville 112
Line 6 Vibrolux, Fender B Bender, Fender UsA Telecaster, US Masters Tele, Tacoma Elec Acoustic,Epiphone Es 295 <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Dr E L Rickles on 12 February 2006 at 06:42 PM.]</p></FONT>
Duane Dunard

Post by Duane Dunard »

Yes, this guitar was custom built for Tommy, but now owned by another fine local player. BTW, the Sho-Bud volume pedal bracket shown in the photo does not go with the guitar. I guess I forgot to remove it before the photo was made. Thanks for all the nice compliments on the Fessy. D.D.
Doc Rickles

Post by Doc Rickles »

Duane,
There were only two of these built and I have the other one. That makes them special because the were built for Tommy. They are fine guitars for tone also. These giutars will last someone a lifetime.
Dr R
Tyler Hall

Post by Tyler Hall »

But Doc, what about mine? Mine has double strips?!?!?!? Image

I'd love to have this guitar, but I just got mine out of the shop. These are great sounding and great looking guitars. Doc, are you bringing your Fessy to the show?

"The Kid"
Doc Rickles

Post by Doc Rickles »

Hi Kid,
We will not talk about your strips. You have enough problems with your slot in the ASGA
show. Yes I will bring it if you want. It is the Day setup. Mine has the Shobud petal and the rolling SKB case so it won't be hard to bring it. Will see you Sat eve.before the show.
Dr R
Tyler Hall

Post by Tyler Hall »

Did this guitar sell?
------------
"The Kid"
Richard Halverson

Post by Richard Halverson »

I tried but he would not ship to Canada!
Reason to much customs hassles. I always
thought the hassle was on our side when we have to pay the duties.
Richard

Duane Dunard

Post by Duane Dunard »

I have had some interesting trade offers on the Fessenden, but the owner has declined those trades. One nice 05 Carter was especially attractive, but it too was declined, so the Fessy is still available. As Richard said, I decided several months ago to discontinue all my international sales, except for a very small number of my previously established customers. Not picking on Canada, or anybody else in particular, but just tired of the time spent obtaining freight company estimates, currency exchange, Custom's paperwork, stressful delays in delivery, etc. I wish it wasn't like that, but that's how it's been for me. Best regards to all our world wide Forum friends.<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Duane Dunard on 21 February 2006 at 01:48 PM.]</p></FONT>