SHO-BUD PRO 1 Pedal Steel Guitar

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

Hello Carol,
I'm on the other coast from Port Charlotte, about 20 miles west of Daytona. My wife, who grew up in Seattle, says the weather is wonderful there now. I love Washington, especially Olympia. That's a pretty funky town, at least down by the waterfront.
In any event best of luck selling the Sho~Bud. It's a beauty.
Duncan
Carol Banach

Post by Carol Banach »

I have a very happy new owner for my grandpa's Sho-Bud.

Thank you all for your interest and encouragement. Image

Donation on the way

<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Carol Banach on 15 September 2005 at 07:31 PM.]</p></FONT>
Kerry Wood

Post by Kerry Wood »

I don't know which disturbs me more: the ponytail or no socks........
Savell

Post by Savell »

Has it been concluded that this is not a young lady walking away from the camera? Could that be her/his van with the "big lips" decal on the side? Did she/he arrive on the bicycle? If so, how is she/he going to appropriately tie it to the frame and get it home safely? Did she/he bruise her/his heel ancidently while riding her/his bike or is her/his shoe too small and she/he has to put a bandaid over the backside of her/his heel to keep the sore from getting worse? If she/he is walking home, will she/he make it before dark? Does she/he have to walk through the bad side of town carrying that large case? If so, will someone mean be tempted to grab it out of her/his hands and take off? If so, will she/he be able to catch them while enduring the pain of that bad heel? Or will she/he be able to even identify them in a line up 2 weeks from now? Did Carol give her/him a receipt so she/he can prove her/his purchase to the police?

So many unanswered questions here?

You know there are pickers out there just waiting for the right opportunity...

Image Image <font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Savell on 16 September 2005 at 07:46 AM.]</p></FONT>
Carol Banach

Post by Carol Banach »

oooooh, you guys are so badddd. Did you hold out on your artillery for me to finish my sale? (muttering...here I was thinking you were all gentlemen)

FYI, that is MY van and some kind of reflection making that mark. So, iffen we want to imagine it's anything, let's say it's a crown. (..ready to crown the two of you)

Yes, as a matter of fact, he has a receipt Image

And I'm wondering why I couldn't find any posts from you two in the humor section? Image Image<font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by Carol Banach on 16 September 2005 at 07:57 AM.]</p></FONT>
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

Congratulations on the sale of that very pretty Sho~Bud. I guess you have seen that all of us are not necessarily gentlemen. The bills we pay, the comments we just sort of lay there until they kinda stink.
Duncan
Jon Zimmerman

Post by Jon Zimmerman »

That looks like a HAPPY new owner to me.. and determined to get started on a 'journey' of discovery. Carol, as time goes by, the comments you see on this forum are 'playful' for the most part...practical jokes and kidding a'plenty. Sorta thing guys are notorious for..thats why there's a Humor section too...b0b's got it dialed-in just right! Enjoy anyway..JZ