zum steel for sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Dennis Wallis

Post by Dennis Wallis »

If you will check a little closer I think you will find that this country was founded and based on RELIGION. God is in every document our founding fathers created. HE is even on our money ! And the last time I checked New Zealand was NOT a part of America.
Ivan Posa

Post by Ivan Posa »

Dennis, much as I admire Americans, I am glad we are not part of America. We are New Zealanders and very proud of it. If you wish to have disscussions on religious issues with like minded people then use e-mail or one of the many forums which support such disscussion. I was under the impression that this forum was the Steel Guitar Forum about which my original comments were made. I would not be playing Steel without this Forum and I am grateful for its existence as are many others...IP

------------------
B.Jenkins

Post by B.Jenkins »

Buddy Emmons, John Hughey or Hal Rugg, could put a cross on the front of their steel that would hang down to the floor, and It wouldnt slow the sale down at all reguardless what they were asking for it..
B.Jenkins
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

Of course if the cross was removeable it wouldn't be an issue --- but I do notice the guitar hasn't sold --- unusual for a Zum
Dennis Wallis

Post by Dennis Wallis »

Ivan,

I agree with you.

I'm glad you're not a pert of America too. We have enough secularists already.
Rand Anderson

Post by Rand Anderson »

mebbe the reason that the guitar is not selling has to do more with the price than with the cross. I paid 2500 for a mint Zum D10.
my .02
Charles Dempsey

Post by Charles Dempsey »

<SMALL> much as I admire Americans, I am glad we are not part of America</SMALL>
The feeling is mutual, bud.

Charlie
Grayson Joe

Post by Grayson Joe »

if i were able,i would buy this steel in a heartbeat, i would be an honor for me to play a steel with the cross on it, for i,m not ashame for what the cross represents

------------------
Joe Grayson, Raleigh,Ms. 39153

Tom Olson

Post by Tom Olson »

Actually, I wouldn't mind a bit if New Zealand and the US were joined in the same country. I've met a few New Zealanders, and they've all seembed like great people. Sorry, Finis, I won't take up space in your thread any more.

For cryin' out loud -- somebody buy this guitar!
Finis Spier

Post by Finis Spier »

ill say it one more time The guitar is no longer for sale im keeping it
Ivan Posa

Post by Ivan Posa »

Finis, I apologise for unwittingly hijacking your post...IP

------------------
Charlie McDonald

Post by Charlie McDonald »

What in the world is going on here?
Fully half the posts have been about the seller's religious preference (or his marketing strategy), and this is a danged steel guitar forum, and specifically a topic in which Finis is trying to sell a steel!

This matter has been covered in feedback, as to people chiming in about the negative aspects of an instrument, which may hinder the sale.
To quote b0b on the steel I bought, with respect to a fo'bro butting in
<SMALL>You don't have a horse in this race. Butt out. It's between seller and buyer.</SMALL>
I don't have to agree or disagree with those of you taking sides, but I admire Finis for not making an issue of it, the way others have done. It's his steel.
Buy it or butt out.
Sheesh!
Rick Garrett

Post by Rick Garrett »

Before this one gets locked down, Hey Finis, I'm glad you're keeping that great looking axe! bet it sounds fine and plays incredibly. Personally I really like the front of it too but then again, I'm proud of the cross. Take care and God bless and keep you.

Rick
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

Finis, just ask the moderator to close this one up

Finis Spier

Post by Finis Spier »

i allready have but to no avail