Call only afford

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
John Coffman

Call only afford

Post by John Coffman »

I can come up with 1700.00 today and cover freight and insurance. I know it's not what your asking but I am just starting out and have outgrown my Carter starter.
Jim Palenscar

Post by Jim Palenscar »

I'll take it. Not sure what I just sold but $1700 sounds good to me~ Image
Jerry Clardy

Post by Jerry Clardy »

Welcome to the Forum, John.
Can you tell us more about what you're looking for?
Randy Gilliam

Post by Randy Gilliam »

John let me sell you one also what are we selling any way? Welcome too theSteel Guitar Forum .Randy In San Antonio.
HowardR

Post by HowardR »

John, don't listen to these guys. You'll end up paying retail. I'll give you a better deal.....$1483.00 and I'll cover the shipping.

Welcome......we take comedy seriously Image <font face="monospace" size="3"><pre>well, I do</pre></font><font size="1" color="#8e236b"><p align="center">[This message was edited by HowardR on 09 April 2005 at 12:46 PM.]</p></FONT>
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

I believe it is in reference to Bill Pastuch
and his Sho Bud.
Jerry
John Coffman

Post by John Coffman »

Yes, This was one of my first posting and I hit the new rather than reply. Bill Sho - Bud would be a great steel to have. But my wallet says ouch!! Thanks.

I am looking for a D10 E9/C6. Not to old but quality is important. I do not plan of using this as a gig unit. One of my dreams is to be able to play a steel and dobro. I already have a dobro and now I am looking for a steel. I am a stundent of Jim Harper and we are getting along great. This Carter Start is fine of a small person. I'm a little larger and had to put the thing up on blocks just to get my knees under it. Any help would be great. Thanks all in advance
Ron !

Post by Ron ! »

John Coffman

Post by John Coffman »

Ronald, I have a bid on the White D10 that Kevin R. has right now and the auction will be over tonight at about 9pm. I just feel someone is going to outbid me on this at the last minute. The MSA is not the perfect model for me but I can add back the 2 pedals and add the other lever and be in good shape for a while. Once I get better and start playing more out in the public I will most likely get a lighter more portable unit. Thanks Ronald for the info. I really like the MSA with the three boxes of extras.
David Nugent

Post by David Nugent »

I believe there is a lift kit available for the Carter Starter.

Post by Guest »

I beg to differ with Ronald-I do not think that either of these eBay items is a good choice. An Emmons p/p with ONE knee? an old MSA with the thin pickups with 2 knees? Save up for something better my friend.

------------------
Dave O'Brien, Okeechobee
'75 & '78 Emmons D-10's
www.banjobubba.com

Billy Carr
Restricted

Post by Billy Carr »

John, I've got a CARTER S-12U for sale. It's a 2004 model and I'm the only one that's ever played it. Black mica w/ 7 & 5, Emmons set up. Purchased it f/CARTER in Texas. Perfect condition. You can get this guitar for $2100.00. It's like new. Thanks!
Ron !

Post by Ron ! »

I didn't see that.I assumed that this was a D10 8x4.They normally are.Sorry about that John.I should have taken a better look.

Thanks Dave for pointing this one out.

Ron