Mullen D-10

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Danny Hullihen

Mullen D-10

Post by Danny Hullihen »

Here's a really nice Mullen D-10 (Pre Royal Precision) with 8 & 7. George'L PF 1 on the E-9th neck, and a standard Mullen single coil on the C-6th.

This guitar has a few nicks on the top front chrome strip, but nothing major, and everything works perfectly. Chrome endplates are in great condition too, and the case is in excellent shape.

If you're looking for a great Mullen D-10 at an affordable price, this might be just what you're looking for.

Knee levers are standard Emmons set up. The "A" pedal lowers 5 & 10 on this guitar, with all the rest being standard Emmons style set up. I see this change becoming popular with many of the players now.

The price is $1800.00 plus actual shipping and insurance, and credit cards are accepted.

Call, 989-539-4715 or send email if you want more info.

Image <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Danny Hullihen on 04 February 2005 at 12:44 PM.]</p></FONT>
Brian Donegan

Post by Brian Donegan »

I bought a Mullen from Danny about 2 months ago, What a super guy, spent a lot of time on the phone with me, and very fast shipping. The steel was just as described. Great person to deal with. Thanks, Brian
Danny Hullihen

Post by Danny Hullihen »

The Mullen has been sold.

Thank you.