2 steels for sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
baxter vaughan

2 steels for sale

Post by baxter vaughan »

This is my 1st time to post a sell, so 'bear' with me. Due to some financial needs, I am selling both of my steels. I plan to go back to a D10 soon, but need cash now. 1st up is my Pedalmaster S12U. I bought this guitar earlier this year off the forum. It has 7 pedals & 5 knees, in a burgandy 'matte' finish. It's not glossy, but it's not flat either. It looks great on stage. Asking $1,500. Roy Thomas builds a great guitar and this plays like a dream.

2nd is my Carter S12U. It to is 7&5 in a glossy black mica. I bought this one new on 11-17-2001. Asking $1,700. This axe looks as good and plays as well as the day I got it. And this is $800 less than a new one costs. Both horns are immaculate; no scrathes, dings, or dents. Both cases are in excellent shape...the Pedalmaster case has a small ding on one end. Both have E66 pu's, both have really nice covers that come with them, both have new wires on 'em and I will throw in an extra set of George L's if you want. I hate to lose them, but I need the cash. Email or give me a call @ 806-293-4906(home) or 806-291-4513(work)
Thanks
baxter vaughan
Michael Witcher

Post by Michael Witcher »

Hi Baxter,

I tride to send you an e-mail but it came back.

Would you send me some pics of your guitars?
I am lookin for a U12.

Thanks,
Michael
David Higginbotham

Post by David Higginbotham »

Bumping for 2 nice guitars. Great deals here!
gary darr

Post by gary darr »

I wish I had the $'s for a extra steel, cause Plainview is not too far of a drive from Childress.....anyway good luck and a bumpdy bump for a fellow Texan yee haww!

------------------
Fessenden S-10 3P and 5K Session 500,American standard Strat,Shecter tele,Peavy Classic 50

baxter vaughan

Post by baxter vaughan »

thanks for the bump guys. i can email pics to anyone interested in seeing these horms. both are in excellent condition. gary, childress is so close, we need to get together some weekend and jam! i will go ahead and pay shipping to anyone interested in buying one or both of these guitars.
baxter
baxter vaughan

Post by baxter vaughan »

The Pedalmaster has been sold. Thanks to all those who inquired. I still have my Carter U12 for sale. This axe is a 9 out of 10...under carriage has never been touched..except to clean, lube and change the pads. I am open to all resonable offers.
Thanks
baxter
baxter vaughan

Post by baxter vaughan »

bump for a great deal on a great guitar
baxter
Jon Kostal

Post by Jon Kostal »

I received the Pedalmaster U12 yesterday that I bought from Baxter. It is a beautiful instrument, better than I expected. I can't say enough about Baxter, he did exactly what he said he would do. Even paid shipping! I'm very happy with the guitar and the transaction.

Thanks again,

Jon
baxter vaughan

Post by baxter vaughan »

the carter has found a great new home. thanks to all who inquired. please close the thread. donation is forthcoming.
baxter vaughan