ZBd10

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jim Peters

ZBd10

Post by Jim Peters »

I have a ZB d10 that I am thinking about trading, hopefully for a Pro 1. If such trade were arranged, it would take place convention week in St. Louis. E -me for details. Other guitars may be considered. The ZB is a 6 or 7 out of 10, but could be played out with only very minimal work. Thanks, JimP
David Higginbotham

Post by David Higginbotham »

Jim, if you decide to sell the guitar outright, please let me know with pics and price.
Thanks,
Dave
Jim Peters

Post by Jim Peters »

Dave and others, the ZB just needs a better home. I would be open to selling outright, I guess I'd be asking $900, but I'd rather deliver it to someone at the St. Louis convention, and avoid the shipping hassles. I can e-mail pics and more info. I would also be interested in reg. guitar trades, maybe an Amer. Strat or Tele, or whatever. Let me know what you got, and thanks for this forum. JimP
Jim Florence

Post by Jim Florence »

Hey Jim , If you take it to the convention, I'll try to catch you there.
Jim
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

Oh no! Not you too, Jim. Is this the beginning of some great ZB sell off? Good luck with the sale and enjoy the Fessy. I think I'll take mine out of the closet for a few days. It could use a little bad playing time.
Duncan<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Duncan Hodge on 19 August 2004 at 05:31 PM.]</p></FONT>
Jim Peters

Post by Jim Peters »

Duncan, are you giving me your Fesse? JP
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

OOps, sorry Jim. I forgot that you heave a GFI, not a Fessy. For some reason I always get those two confused. and I even have one of them...just not the one that you have. Since I got the Marlen, I play it exclusively. The poor ZB and Fessy are pining away. I am trying to get my collection down to two steels though. That appears a more managable number. I'm not Steve T. and can't manage eight, or nine. If I was giving it away tou would be first in line.

Duncan
Jim Peters

Post by Jim Peters »

Still for sale. JP
Jim Peters

Post by Jim Peters »

Sale pending. Thank you all, donation when sale is final. JimP
Jim Peters

Post by Jim Peters »

The ZB is going to another home! Please close, donation forthcoming. Thanks to all who responded! Jim Peters
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

Congratulations on your sale, Jim. It is a pretty one. Duncan
steve takacs

Post by steve takacs »

There goes the Duncan Rumor Mill again... actually I'm down to just five steels and three of those are here in China. Image steve
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

Dear Steve,
I'm sorry for any unintentional besmirching of your good name on my part. Ny the way speaking of names, Someone in Lake County down here is running for sheriff, or something, whose name is "Takac", no "s". Could it be like the Hodge vs Hodges thing?
Duncan<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Duncan Hodge on 27 August 2004 at 04:30 AM.]</p></FONT>