emmons s-10 p/p trade for ZB s-10/11/12

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Chris Erbacher

emmons s-10 p/p trade for ZB s-10/11/12

Post by Chris Erbacher »

i have a 70's emmons p/p 3x4 standard emmons setup/copedent, plays great, original pickup, stays in tune, black in color that i would like to trade for a single neck ZB. you see my story is like this, i have a d-10/11 ZB that i love playing but is heavy as one can guess, so i got an emmons because i like their tone and the weight is substantially less, but after playing the ZB again i am feeling like i would like to have a single neck ZB instead of the emmons, tough choice though because the p/p is a great guitar, it is just a personal preference. the guitar i have is ready to play and well kept and the one i trade for i would like to be the same, so if anyone out there who has an old ZB wants to get a p/p, please let me know. i can send pics in a few days when i get to borrowing a camera. thanks
Chris Erbacher

Post by Chris Erbacher »

ZBump
Jon Kemppainen

Post by Jon Kemppainen »

How much are you asking
Chris Erbacher

Post by Chris Erbacher »

i'd really like to trade for something, but if i were to sell it i would like to get $1300 for it.
Chris Erbacher

Post by Chris Erbacher »

trade for a Zb s-10 in particular
Chris Erbacher

Post by Chris Erbacher »

bumppppppppp
gary darr

Post by gary darr »

Not sure if you have been receiving my email with pics,please let me know thanks Gary

------------------
Dekley S-12 Session 500,American standard Strat,Shecter tele,Peavy Classic 50

Chris Erbacher

Post by Chris Erbacher »

gary, i have gotten your emails and really like the steel and have to play a gig tonite, am recording on sunday and have to travel to get there, so i won't be back until wednesday night, if you can hold out until then, we may have something, i can't send a pic until probably then. i am swamped with emails and things going on. i really appreciate all the emails and patience so far. i'll be in touch as soon as i can.