1971 Marlen Speedy West Custom

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Joe A. Camacho

1971 Marlen Speedy West Custom

Post by Joe A. Camacho »

Well, I decided that 3 guitars is 1 too many for me. This guitar, as most of you know was restored by Ricky Davis. This guitar has incredible tone and has no problems staying in tune. 8 Pedals and 4 knees. 1600 or best offer plus shippping. Here's the original link from when Ricky finished this guitar.
http://steelguitarforum.com/Forum5/HTML/006339.html

Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

Wow; I wish I had the money, I'd buy that one in a second....>The sound of this guitar alone is Priceless and will blow the doors off any new guitar in Tone and then some.
Sorry you have to get rid of it Joe; but when you have a great two-tone Professional and a first year LDG; I guess you gotta let something go...eh???
Folks this particular Speedy West Marlen is the coolest sound and easiest pedal/knee lever action and full tuning instructions written by yours truly, comes with it(you still have the copendent/string guage/tuning instruction sheet JOe??).
The Ultimate Total vintage Pedal steel sound.
Ricky
Aaron Garrett

Post by Aaron Garrett »

That's the coolest steel I ever saw. Man!
Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

That steel is a work of ART.....wow........
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

I'll take it, I think. My email is screwy right now because I just moved. How can I get in touch with you. I should have good email tomorrow. I also pay in postal money orders.
Duncan
Joe A. Camacho

Post by Joe A. Camacho »

Go ahead and give me a call, I should be home at 8pm tonite Pacific time. 619.584.7658
Joe
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

I'm hoping that that would make it 11:00 EST. I'll try then. I never could figure out these time differences. I only know that I can't sleep in one direction.
Duncan<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Duncan Hodge on 15 July 2004 at 07:13 PM.]</p></FONT>
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

One other question. Does one free lesson about how to tune this beast given by Ricky Davis come with this beast?
Duncan
Joe A. Camacho

Post by Joe A. Camacho »

Sorry folks, this one is sold to Duncan Hodge.
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

Sorry Folks,
This one is wrapped up. I guess I'm through buying steels after this one. But as fast as Joe gets this one to me, I suppose I'll have to get rid of my beloved Fessy D-10. SWMBO declares, one in...one out...but I bought her a realy great house.
Duncan
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

Duncan; I'm sending you the free lesson on how to tune, right now> Enjoy.
Ricky
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

You know Ricky, Joe said how much you liked this steel. I'll play it the best as I'm able, but if you ever want it, I'll sell it back to you with the RICKY ALREADY GAVE ME SO MUCH discount.