Harmony Lap Steel - Make an offer...

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Larry Jamieson

Harmony Lap Steel - Make an offer...

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Well... I edited this post several time to try to post pictures, but with no luck. A customer brought in a Harmony lap steel with some estate instruments. It has a crack in the finish on the back that didn't show up in the picture. I plugged it into an amp and it works good but the volume and tone controls could stand cleaning. I can send you pictures via e-mail. It is in a "beater" chipboard case. If this is of interest to anybody, make me an offer. I have no idea what is worth... $100 to $150? Larry Jamieson, waltonmusic@yahoo.com or phone days 607 865-5670. <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Larry Jamieson on 03 June 2004 at 07:51 PM.]</p></FONT>
Bill Bosler

Post by Bill Bosler »

Nothing at the link
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Hi Bill, I just tried it and it worked. You should see a thumbnail size picture of the steel. Click on that and it will show a front and back view, Click on either one to enlarge it. Thanks, Larry J.
Larry Robbins

Post by Larry Robbins »

I found nothing at the link as well.
Alan Kirk

Post by Alan Kirk »

I get nothing with both Netscape and Internet Explorer, no thumbnails, no pictures.

------------------
Bill Carpenter

Post by Bill Carpenter »

Larry I get nothing at the link either. It probably works for you because you probably have the actual pictures on your hard drive.
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Gentlemen: The pictures are on my hard drive at my shop, but not on my home computer. I just tried the link on my home computer and it worked. I don't know why it is not working for others. Anyone who is interested, e-mail me and I will e-mail the pictures to you. Thanks, Larry Jamieson. waltonmusic@yahoo.com
Jim Smith

Post by Jim Smith »

I think the link was relying on you being signed in. When I tried it and clicked on the empty notebook, it brought up a slew of my own pictures that I didn't even know were online. Turns out they are linked from other parts of Yahoo.
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

I believe this guitar has sold. Please close this thread. Thanks, Larry J.