gone

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Dennis Wireman

gone

Post by Dennis Wireman »

Here we have a custom built sd-10 steel and case both lacquer with 4 + 5. original BL chrome 705 pickup. Has Emmons and Sho Bud parts. also like to make a package deal for it comes with 2 Sho Bud Amps both with JBL speakers 15" one is a S-15 which needs a reverb tank, but nothing wrong on the amp plugged it into other cab reverb tank and works fine. other one is a D-15\. Also probably got a Sho Bud Volume pedal here also. This should be a pick up items would be way too expensive with the weight of all this and their crazy pricing. I am at zip 47978..

gone
Last edited by Dennis Wireman on 18 Nov 2023 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dennis Wireman

ttt

Post by Dennis Wireman »

take a look at these pics and if interested and you could come Play it and check it out and the amps after I got them fixed gone over by an amp tech in Kokomo, In. pick items up would cut you a great deal.

the red pouch between pad and neck if for holding bar..
Justin Shaw

Post by Justin Shaw »

Hi I'm from Canada so this probably won't work for me, but it looks like you forgot to post a price?
Dennis Wireman

ttt

Post by Dennis Wireman »

Folks there is no shipping on this deal, it would cost a small fortune to do that now a days as most of us know. Plus if picked up you can see , play and feel and hear how this steel and amps really are.
Dennis Wireman

ttt

Post by Dennis Wireman »

Folks If you would come try this package deal out I am sure you would be amazed WITH IT AND WANT TAKE IT HOME WITH YOU.
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Hey Dennis, I'd recommend getting some light on guitar fronts. I'll bet that guitar's design would really look amazing if it wasn't lit by just overhead room lighting. I'm also an avid hobbyist photographer on the side!

Professor Twang
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Dennis Wireman

ttt

Post by Dennis Wireman »

Ok these been on here for awhile now. wanted to forum members first chance, as of Monday I will post them on some other sites. will be your losses.
Andy Brown

Post by Andy Brown »

Sent you a PM
Jim Arnold

Post by Jim Arnold »

What is the asking price for the entire package? You seem reluctant to post the cost. Understand it's expensive to ship, but knowing what you need for this rig would be good to know.
Thanks.
Dennis Wireman

pm

Post by Dennis Wireman »

back to you Andy. And this package is not for shipping Jim pickup only. Will not ship them..
Jim Arnold

Post by Jim Arnold »

Understand you will not ship. Got it, but if I was standing in front of you, and loved the steel, amp, everything, how much money would I have to give you to take it home in my car with no shipping involved? Not asking about shipping, I'm asking about purchasing.
Thanks Dennis.
Dennis Wireman

ttt

Post by Dennis Wireman »

all gone