Brand new Excel Robostar (Fuzzy)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
D. Scheindlin

Brand new Excel Robostar (Fuzzy)

Post by D. Scheindlin »

Ordered in September, just arrived this week. Planned on keeping this and my current steel but situations change so I’m gonna sell this. Brand new - set up to test and take pics and back in the case. 3 pedals, 5 knees, keyless, really smooth, cool black sparkle mica and polished aluminum, very lightweight/compact with lightweight wheeled case. If I were playing outside of my house with any frequency, I’d consider keeping this one - it’d be a joy to travel with.

Price is what I paid for the steel ($3,130) and you save on international shipping and duties ($380 shipping, about $200 duties) - plus no wait. My loss/your gain.

Pics: https://ibb.co/album/9nc78b

Meet up to buy in Austin area is preferred and can work something out for meeting up between here and Dallas most likely. Might consider shipping at buyer’s expense, including full insurance with full payment in advance.
Keith Bolog

I....

Post by Keith Bolog »

....love my excels.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
Gaetan Demers

excell steel

Post by Gaetan Demers »

Hi! do you accrpt a business check? or money order? if so you can e mail me at gaetanldemers@gmail.com or phone is 9786883395 in Lawrence mass Thank You.
Glenn Demichele

Post by Glenn Demichele »

Love mine
Franklin D10 8&5, Excel D10 8&5, homemade buffer/overdrive, Moyo pedal, GT-001 effects, 2x BAM200 for stereo. 2x GW8003 8" driver in homemade closed-box. Also NV400 etc. etc...
D. Scheindlin

Post by D. Scheindlin »

Gaetan, I sent you an email.