Mullen SD-10 3x5 3600$

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jake Bopp

Mullen SD-10 3x5 3600$

Post by Jake Bopp »

Will upload more pics when I get home! Beautiful shape guitar, comes with a very nice road case. Would prefer cash, face to face. I am in North Florida, willing to drive to meet up to 3 hours one way. Thanks!
Parker Brown

Post by Parker Brown »

That is exactly what I am looking for, what a beauty! Too bad I am in Montana...little further than a three hour drive...but not much :lol:
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

I am amenable to shipping, but need secured funds. Not entirely sure how to do that digitally. I'll weigh this thing and see what shipping will be like.
Ted Hughes

Steel

Post by Ted Hughes »

Jake call me at 1(601) 551-8967 ! Thanks Ted
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

Will do! Thank you!
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

3500$! TTT, nice talking to you Ted!
Ted Hughes

Sd 10

Post by Ted Hughes »

Same to ya Jake ! Can’t wait to I get my S10 ! I’m going to enjoy that little Carter ! but you have a nice SD10 ! Have a great one and somebody going to grab that little SD10 from ya ! Take care , Ted
Johnny Baker

Post by Johnny Baker »

I wish that someone was me. I just live about 120 miles from you but, Just ain't got the money to pick it up, right now. I certainly wish you the best.
I am currently running a Simmons SD10, Peavey Nashville 400 that's packing a 15" BW, Peavey Delta Fex effects processor, and a Match Box. Best rig I've ever run and the sound is truly incredible.
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

You do lessons at all, Johnny? I am desperate for some face to face instruction, I get too distracted trying to do digital learning.

Guitar still here, too!

3400$?
Johnny Baker

Post by Johnny Baker »

I wish I could but unfortunately I do not. There are a lot of very good teacher, on these forums that could zoom with you. Even though I am re-tireded, I still work more than I want to and I find I don't have the time to practice and get any better than I am. I can the melodies of a few songs but I just haven't reach that point where I can take off, on a song and people understand that I'm making music. Don't give up on it, you will always regret it, I did, sold all my equipment about 15 years ago and just now, really getting back into it.

I would suggest that you get your major chords down pat, then find you some slow music and start chording to it, like you would with most backing tracks. Keep me posted on how you do.
I am currently running a Simmons SD10, Peavey Nashville 400 that's packing a 15" BW, Peavey Delta Fex effects processor, and a Match Box. Best rig I've ever run and the sound is truly incredible.
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

Sold, Thanks all! Donation incoming.
Doug Paluch

Post by Doug Paluch »

I bought this steel, and Jake was a pleasure to work with the whole way..A+