make you feel my love

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

David Wisson

make you feel my love

Post by David Wisson »

Hi All been super busy. Finally had some down time. I heard Adele sing this on the radio where I was working and thought I would give it ago. The backing track is BIAB. Dave :D https://soundcloud.com/user-627782904/m ... el-my-love
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Another gem. Your taste in music and ability to weave it into a beautiful steel piece is amazing. I look forward to each offering.
David Wisson

Post by David Wisson »

Hi Larry I had heard this song quite a few times but kept forgetting what it was by the time I got behind my guitar. Glad you enjoyed it Thank you. Dave
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

I'm lucky to remember one complete piece. I have often forgotten the key I was playing in. My mind will drift off to some other melody.
David Wisson

Post by David Wisson »

Hi Larry I played in a band where the singer would announce the song turn to the band and say the key. We would do the intro and he would start singing in a different key. I had to slide up or down find the key and give the band the nod. Dave :lol:
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

What fun that is. My son has a band with a blind keyboard player. They ask me to sit in occasionally and forget that I haven't had rehearsals on all the sets. Once the piano kicks off a tune I have to scramble to catch the key before my ride is coming up. Makes an interesting night.