Cmi Sd-10 2400$

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jake Bopp

Cmi Sd-10 2400$

Post by Jake Bopp »

Up for sale, My SD-10. I'm sure somebody will recognize this guitar. French flag mica. Plays and functions fine, sounds good. Original George L's pickup is not in the guitar, has a single coil. Sounds great. I suspect it could use a good tuning, and new nylon nuts for the rods. Holds tune, and plays as it sits. One small bit of damage on the mica, see photos. I'm asking 2400$, or a reasonable offer - I've been given this valuation from a couple folks, and it's the median. I am open to an offer. I would prefer not to ship, but I will be driving to Sevierville, TN on the 12 - likely through Western NC. I can meet anyone on October 12/13/14/15. I will be in Sevierville on the 12/13th. We are staying in Bryson city, NC. Will be in Atlanta on the 14th. May consider shipping - just would like to explore this option currently.

Last edited by Jake Bopp on 8 Oct 2023 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis Brown

Cmi

Post by Dennis Brown »

PM sent Jake.
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

Still available! Leaving early Thursday morning!
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

Trip completed. Would like to sell this thing, shipping is on the table, on your dollar. Would love to meet in person, so you know what you're getting here.
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

2200! I've got an Emmons and Mullen here giving this thing the dirty eye... And my girlfriend is giving me the dirty eye. HELP SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP! 😂
Jake Bopp

Post by Jake Bopp »

2k!