*sold*

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Parker Brown

*sold*

Post by Parker Brown »

3,250 + shipping. It plays and sounds incredible, but has definitely been road worn. Selling because I am looking to get a newer single neck that's comparable.
Case is worn pretty good too, but still holds the guitar.
serial #D108977
I have the rods for the C6 pedals, sorry, I forgot to add them when I set it up for the photos, but I can send a pick with it all set up if you'd like :?
You can see a full gallery @ https://www.pbrownsound.com/zum
Last edited by Parker Brown on 29 Oct 2023 12:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bill Lowe

Post by Bill Lowe »

JCH D10, 71 D10 P/p fat back, Telonics TCA 500C--12-,Fender JBL Twin, Josh Swift signature.
Parker Brown

Re: 1980

Post by Parker Brown »

Thank you Bill!
Last edited by Parker Brown on 28 Apr 2023 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
scott murray

Post by scott murray »

hard to say Parker. looks like it's #77 built early 1980, should be 8 pedals and 9 levers?

the older Zums are famous for their great tone but don't seem to sell as fast as newer models. I imagine it would fetch somewhere between 3 and 4k but worth more in my opinion
1965 Emmons S-10, 3x5 • Emmons LLIII D-10, 10x12 • JCH D-10, 10x12 • Beard MA-8 • Oahu Tonemaster
Parker Brown

Post by Parker Brown »

scott murray wrote:hard to say Parker. looks like it's #77 built early 1980, should be 8 pedals and 9 levers?

the older Zums are famous for their great tone but don't seem to sell as fast as newer models. I imagine it would fetch somewhere between 3 and 4k but worth more in my opinion
Thank you, Scott! I appreciate that.
Parker Brown

Post by Parker Brown »

I just did a few tunes for a recording on this guitar on the E9 neck and it sounds and plays great. Still for sale.
Plus price drop. :)
P
Parker Brown

Post by Parker Brown »

I would be interested in trades for a single neck of similar vibe.
Randall Palmore

Zum

Post by Randall Palmore »

Hi Parker: Just a few questions for you.. Are all the tuning keys in good working order? Will the guitar include 8 knee levers and and 8 pedal rods? Under the stickers seen in the photo? Is it black mica with no gouges, etc? Are there any cracks in the mica? I have interest in your guitar? Thanks Randall
Parker Brown

Re: Zum

Post by Parker Brown »

Randall Palmore wrote:Hi Parker: Just a few questions for you.. Are all the tuning keys in good working order? Will the guitar include 8 knee levers and and 8 pedal rods? Under the stickers seen in the photo? Is it black mica with no gouges, etc? Are there any cracks in the mica? I have interest in your guitar? Thanks Randall
I just got home from being out of town and I'll get it all cleaned up, send some photos, and answer your questions! Thanks for your interest
Parker
Parker Brown

Post by Parker Brown »

I cleaned the sticker and gunk off of the body and the only marks are these on the edges. The zoom on the pics works well to give you an idea. I don't really know how to add more than one pic so I just uploaded them to my website here: https://www.pbrownsound.com/zum
Thanks!
Parker
Mike DiAlesandro

Post by Mike DiAlesandro »

Hey Parker - I sent you a P.M.
Thanks