Tyler Mountain OM, Slotted Headstk olid Top,SOLD Off Forum

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Mark Helm

Tyler Mountain OM, Slotted Headstk olid Top,SOLD Off Forum

Post by Mark Helm »

Up for sale is a really sweet Tyler Mountain TM-260, OM Size w. Solid Spruce Top, Slotted Headstock and Sweet Tweed HSC.

Nice sustain, great lows and clear highs provide a pleasingly balanced sound. These are somewhat difficult to find as they were only offered for a few years and don’t often come up for sale. Solid spruce top with laminated rosewood back and sides. Nut appears to be bone and the bridge pins were replaced with bone.
Small dent on the bass side at the third fret. Small chip out of the nut between the B and E strings that doesn’t affect playability or string placement at all. I like the action as low as possible so this one is set up very low. Some very light swirling can be seen in the right light but are impossible to capture in pics.

$349 + actual shipping.

Fantastic little guitar--especially for the price (Hey.....the sweet tweed HS case alone's prolly worth $150)!

Last edited by Mark Helm on 16 Jun 2023 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Remington Steelmaster S8 w/ custom Steeltronics pickup. Vox MV-50 amplifier + an 1940's Oahu cab w/ 8" American Vintage speaker. J. Mascis Fender Squire Jazzmaster, Hofner Club bass, Ibanez AVN4-VMS Artwood Vintage Series Concert Size Acoustic Guitar. 1920s/30s Supertone Hawaiian-themed parlor guitar. Silvertone parlor guitar.
Bill Hatcher

Post by Bill Hatcher »

How wide is the neck at the nut? Thanks
Bill Hatcher

Post by Bill Hatcher »

How wide is the neck at the nut? Thanks
Mark Helm

I'll need to measure it

Post by Mark Helm »

Hey, Bill! Gimme until tomorrow and I'll measure it. It's actually really playable... but I may have sold it. I'll know for sure on Tuesday.

I'll let you know about the neck before then!
Remington Steelmaster S8 w/ custom Steeltronics pickup. Vox MV-50 amplifier + an 1940's Oahu cab w/ 8" American Vintage speaker. J. Mascis Fender Squire Jazzmaster, Hofner Club bass, Ibanez AVN4-VMS Artwood Vintage Series Concert Size Acoustic Guitar. 1920s/30s Supertone Hawaiian-themed parlor guitar. Silvertone parlor guitar.
Bill Alexander

Tyler mountain

Post by Bill Alexander »

Also would like to know the nut width
It's all about the music
Gaetan Demers

small guitar

Post by Gaetan Demers »

Hi! I,m interested in the small guitar I,m not familiar with other payments I can do a business check or money order if it,s ok with you Thanks my phone is 9786883395..