Pictures

For people who build steel guitars

Moderator: J D Sauser

Rich Cottle

Pictures

Post by Rich Cottle »

Hi there folks , I'm trying to sell some
Parts but I can't seem to put a picture
on my ad , does anybody know how it's done ?

Rich Cottle
Bobby D. Jones

Post by Bobby D. Jones »

Hope this helps you.

Have your pictures entered into your computer, Remember the file date or name. Be sure you are logged in. Click the New Topic icon on left top of page. When the post page comes up. In the top line write an informing name for parts.

Go to the text box and write any information on the parts. On the right above the text box, Box says Upload picture. Left click on the box.

A window will come up on Left upper page. Left click on file. Go to Choose file, Left click on Choose file, Go to pictures. Select file, Left click. Pick picture you want to post, Left click on picture. Another box will come up Open, Left click Open, Picture will come up with block low right Send, Left click SEND. Then the picture will show in the upper left block, Go to insert picture, Left click. A series of strange letters and numbers will come up in text box.

Left click on Preview at bottom of section. Now add text as to size or description. If more than 1 picture.
Go to Upload picture, Left click and repeat.

Left Click on the Preview box at any time it will update your post. When you get your post the way you want it. At the bottom of the page, Left click the Submit box, Wait a little while scroll down page below topic review it should appear.

It takes a little work, But once you get it figured out it is easy to post pictures. Good Luck in adventure.

Once you enter a picture in a post, And you later want to use the same photo in another post. Once a picture is posted it goes into the Gallery. If you want to post the photo again. Left click the picture above window. When the window comes up to add picture, Just click on Gallery at bottom of window and a file of pictures posted will come up, Click on a picture and you can post it again in a post on the forum.
Bobby D. Jones

Post by Bobby D. Jones »

ttt
Rich Cottle

Please close

Post by Rich Cottle »

I have figured this out back in May 2023
Please close