Jeff Newman Bob Browning Bandstand, Star Tracks, Blues Blues

Post here if you're looking for something special
Brian Spratt

Jeff Newman Bob Browning Bandstand, Star Tracks, Blues Blues

Post by Brian Spratt »

I have these on cassette, but the audio has degraded over the years. Does anyone have the following on LP or CD?

Bob Browning Bandstand
Star Tracks
Blues Blues

The original descriptions from Jeffran College are as follows:

Star Tracks
These are songs that everybody plays and needs a track to work with. Songs; 4 Wheel Drive, Night Life, Foggy Mountain Breakdown, The Preacher, Woodchopper's Ball, Raising The Dickens, Orange Blossom Special, San Antonio Rose, Steelin The Blues, Panhandle Rag, Remington Ride, Steel Guitar Rag. $19.95

Bob Browning, Bandstand
These are all songs done with a vocal, Bob Browning and the full band to help you. You play all the intros, fills, instrumentals and endings. 12 songs; San Antonio Rose, The Other Woman, I'll Be your Baby Tonight, Georgia, Miles & Miles Of Texas, Crazy Arms, I'll Catch You When You Fall, Choo Choo Cha-Boogie, Kansas City, I Can't Go On This Way, Blue Bayou, Just Out Of Reach Of My Two Empty Arms. $20.00

Blues, Blues
These are all just blues and boogie tracks in the 12 bar feel. Some in minor keys. Uptempo, lowdown and dirty. Good for C6th. $15.00
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

I have the first 2 but only on cassette. Bob Browning Bandstand is in my hand. Quality good, sounds pretty clear, clean and straight on my little walkman style player. The Star Tracks tape, I'll have to dig up, didn't find it yet.

You're welcome to them if you want them. I'll try to play them and see if they're worth fooling with.
Brian Spratt

Post by Brian Spratt »

Thanks Jerry. I will pm you.
Ron Funk

Post by Ron Funk »

Hi Brian

Sent you email

Ron