***Please Close***

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Mike DiAlesandro

***Please Close***

Post by Mike DiAlesandro »

SOLD

Gauging interest on this nice Zum. 9 pedals, 5 knees. Emmons E9th and standard
C6th setup.

Last edited by Mike DiAlesandro on 17 Sep 2023 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Gilliam

Steel

Post by Randy Gilliam »

Got someone may be interested. Need a Price?
Ethan Vivian

Post by Ethan Vivian »

Beautiful guitar Mike! Some of the best ever made. Some of you know, but you won’t find a better guy to deal with than Mike. I bought my first ever steel from him, and he has become a friend and the go to guy for any questions I have about these guitars. Truly top notch
Joe Rogers

Post by Joe Rogers »

I had a '96 SD10 with the same front, black mica top. It was "the one that got away". I should have kept it, but went back to D10...

Joe Rogers
Mike DiAlesandro

Thanks

Ethan Vivian wrote:Beautiful guitar Mike! Some of the best ever made. Some of you know, but you won’t find a better guy to deal with than Mike. I bought my first ever steel from him, and he has become a friend and the go to guy for any questions I have about these guitars. Truly top notch
Thanks Ethan, it's been my pleasure getting to meet you and your friend Ronnie over the past few years.

Yeah, this is a classic Zum. I hope it finds a new home where it will get played as much as it deserves. The single coil pickups are a nice match.

Mike D
Tony Edwards

Zumsteel

Post by Tony Edwards »

Mike,
Is that color black or navy blue? It is a beauty! Also is it tall enough for a big and tall (6 ft. 4 in.) guy to get his legs under?
CLR Custom SD10 Pedal Steel; Telonics 500-B Combo w/ TT 15"; Hilton Low Profile VP; Telonics X-10 Pup; Frenchy's Steel Mill Strings; George L's Cables; BJS Tone Bar; Hoffmeyer Picks. This combination produces a Heavenly tone! Psalm 33:2 "Praise the Lord with...an instrument of ten strings."
Mike DiAlesandro

Re: Zumsteel

Tony Edwards wrote:Mike,
Is that color black or navy blue? It is a beauty! Also is it tall enough for a big and tall (6 ft. 4 in.) guy to get his legs under?
Tony, it’s a deep blue. Here is a photo-

It’s standard height so my guess is you would need a lift kit.

Mike D
Mike DiAlesandro

Sold

Sold, heading to Maryland. :)