Who's playing pedal steel in Nashville area this week?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Donald Moxley

Who's playing pedal steel in Nashville area this week?

Post by Donald Moxley »

Looking for steel in local shows and bars this week
Ron Hogan

Post by Ron Hogan »

Head to the Music Valley Drive area, by Opryland hotel. You’ll run into about two or three steel players there. There’s four night clubs there within walking distance.
Chris Bauer

Post by Chris Bauer »

I’m at Teddy’s Tavern tonight till midnight and whatever is left of me will be be playing tomorrow morning (Thursday) at Lucky Bastard from 10:00 am till 2:00 PM.

If you’re still in town next week, I’ll be playing Tuesday at Whiskey River from 10:00 am - 2:00pm and at Layla’s from 9:30 pm til 1:30 am.
scott murray

Post by scott murray »

as Ron said, check out Nashville Palace and Music City Grill by Opryland and you're almost guaranteed to catch some great steel.

lower Broad is hit or miss, but you're most likely to find some steel at Robert's or Layla's and a few other spots.

there's also Dee's and Santa's and definitely the American Legion 82 on Tuesday nights. Time Jumpers at 3rd & Lindsley on Mondays. you might also check The Local or Station Inn
1965 Emmons S-10, 3x5 • Emmons LLIII D-10, 10x12 • JCH D-10, 10x12 • Beard MA-8 • Oahu Tonemaster
Al Miller

Steel in Nashville

Post by Al Miller »

I will be at the troubadour theatre in Nashville on Thursday eve with Gene Watson . We will also be at the Grand Ole Opry Tue & Wed eve
AL (BOO) Miller
Mullen D10
76 Emmons P/P
2022 65 Emmons Resound P/P D10