WTB Sho~Bud Gumby Keyhead

Post here if you're looking for something special
Cody Stewart

WTB Sho~Bud Gumby Keyhead

Post by Cody Stewart »

I’m looking for a 70’s Sho~Bud Gumby Keyhead with or without rollers or tuning machines.

Please let me know if you have one you would part with. If this post is still up, I’m still looking for one :)
Last edited by Cody Stewart on 2 Jul 2023 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bolt On’s: Red Belly, Brown Belly, 73 Sho~Bud Pro~II, Fender’s/Peavey’s. If it doesn't sound like 1968, then I probably won’t like it.
Wayne Brown

steel guitar parts

Post by Wayne Brown »

I can't remember if he has any... but it might be worth your while to get a hold of Ricky Davis
thanks
Wayne
Owner Out West Seats,Cases
www.outwestcountry.ca
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

Last I checked, Ricky didn’t have any.
Bolt On’s: Red Belly, Brown Belly, 73 Sho~Bud Pro~II, Fender’s/Peavey’s. If it doesn't sound like 1968, then I probably won’t like it.
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

TTT Still looking
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

TTT Still looking
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

Jeff at Show-Pro offers them and rounded knee levers
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )
Cody Stewart

Post by Cody Stewart »

Mike,

I’m looking for an original key head. Having owned 2 Show Pros, I know Jeff doesn’t like selling me parts unless he can install them.
Mike Holder

Post by Mike Holder »

Thanks for the clarification, sorry to hear that’s the case because those Gumby heads and knee levers cost a fair amount to make so less than 15% of new owner’s request them. I would think any opportunity to keep them in stock and ordered would be an asset to Jeff… shows you what little I know about business. Best of luck in your search!
I thought Nashville was the roughest, but I know I’ve said the same about them all.
I received my education, drivin through the Nation listenin to Paul!.. ( Franklin that is! )