Perfect Touch Picks

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

G Strout

Perfect Touch Picks

Post by G Strout »

Anybody hear anything about if they are still in production and shipping orders? Feel free to answer here or PM. Thanks.
gary
Melbert 8, Remington S8,Remington D8, Rick B6, Tremblay 6 lap steel, Marlen S-10 4&4, Old Guild M75 and Artist Award, Benedetto Bravo, Epiphone Century Electar (the real one) and a bunch of old lap steels.... mostly Ricks and Magnatones'
David Becker

Post by David Becker »

PM sent.
-David
Mark Evans

Post by Mark Evans »

Love these fingerpicks
Got mine at http://www.thepickshoppe.com/store/
Larry Pogreba Baritone 'Weissenheimer
Lazy River mahogany standard Weiss
Lazy River ‘Tear Drop” weissenborn
Larrivee OM5
G Strout

Post by G Strout »

They are excellent picks. You must have a smaller finger than I do (L) They only had small when I last checked.
I love mine but they came up missing after a gig along with my BJS Bar and pouch. I went to order more and no one had any in my size. I have become so accustomed to using PT picks it is difficult to use anything else.
Forum member David Becker came to my rescue and sent me a complete set that he was no longer using at no charge!!! Many Thanks David, I will keep a tight watch on this set!!!
I did contact Jenny at Perfect Touch and received a quick reply from her that I have cut and pasted below in case anyone else had questions.
Gary

"Jenny Faulk <jenny>"

Thank you for checking on us!
The pandemic almost took us out as I couldn’t get metal for quite some time.
I had to take a day job so social media posts are pretty much non existent .
We are moving the shop and we be back up and running soon! The website is still up and we are processing orders asap.

Again, thanks for reaching out!
Melbert 8, Remington S8,Remington D8, Rick B6, Tremblay 6 lap steel, Marlen S-10 4&4, Old Guild M75 and Artist Award, Benedetto Bravo, Epiphone Century Electar (the real one) and a bunch of old lap steels.... mostly Ricks and Magnatones'