Polkadots & Moonbeams - E9

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Mark McCornack

Polkadots & Moonbeams - E9

Post by Mark McCornack »

https://youtu.be/M7xqE1jEBXk

Greetings,
I put this up a little over 3 years ago on the Forum, but only in the "Steel on the Web" section. Since there is tablature content embedded (after a fashion), it occurred to me that maybe also putting in the Tablature section would also be appropriate. After a quick run through of the piece, the tutorial starts. I hope this format works for you.
Walter Webb

polka dots moonbeams

Post by Walter Webb »

very nice arrangement. Do you happen to have a sheet in conventional PSG tab? It would help me learn, if you did. Thanks.
Mark McCornack

Post by Mark McCornack »

Hi Walter,
No, I'm very sorry. I never got to tabbing it out. I'm glad you liked the arrangement. Though tedious, judicious use of a pause button on YouTube and a pencil should get you there. Not meaning to be a wise guy, as I know it will be some work to do, but that's the best I can suggest. If you run into specific questions, you can msg me on the forum. If I ever do anything like this again, I will just embed an attachment as tab. Doing it in the video was actually far more work than attaching tab.
Good luck.. Mark
Walter Webb

Post by Walter Webb »

No problem, Mark. When I get the time, I will slowly tab it out. I see how it works.