ATTENTION!!! PSG Parts is shutting Down

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Michael Yahl

ATTENTION!!! PSG Parts is shutting Down

Post by Michael Yahl »

Please pass information on as not everyone may see this.

On June 30th my current website provider, GoDaddy, is discontinuing the current platform. They will shut down any access to it and even I won't be able to access it.

As I have a multitude of projects around the ranch that I've put off for 10 years, due to supplying parts, it's time to get them taken care of. I'm TEMPORARILY shutting down production for the next 3-6 months.

However, I will return in the future.

I will not be answering emails nor phone calls that I don't recognize. I understand that this is going to be inconvenient for many of you but it's something that I have to do.

Thanks for all of your past business and will see y'all later.

Thanks

Michael Yahl
PSG Parts
"Don't fergit to kiss yer horse!"
'72 Sho-Bud Professional D10, (in pieces .....), '78 MSA Classic XL D10, '74 MSA Classic D12, Fender 2000
Peavey Session 500 BW, Crate Digital Modeling Amp

PSG PARTS
http://www.psgparts.com/
Wayne Brown

steel guitar parts

Post by Wayne Brown »

Michael ..if you need anything give me a yell
thanks for all your help
wayne
Owner Out West Seats,Cases
www.outwestcountry.ca
Eric Dahlhoff

Post by Eric Dahlhoff »

Best of luck getting your projects done Michael!!
I sure have appreciated all the parts you've provided over the years! :D
"To live outside the law you must be honest." (Bob Dylan)
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

Okay my brother and by all means, I will help no worries, you to catch up. Remember I just moved to the big family ranch there in Bertram,Texas; so I'm right down the road from you and I got my new shop all set up and there's only one steel guitar on the bench,, So I have room and BTW; I'm playing Bo's Barn this Friday night come out say hey. Here's a picture of our Ranch House.
Ricky
Ricky Davis
Email Ricky: sshawaiian2362@gmail.com
Jon Light

Post by Jon Light »

Lots of appreciation for your services, Michael, and lots of disappointment to be losing you as a resource.
Best of luck.
Jim Cooley

Post by Jim Cooley »

I hope all goes well, Michael. Give me a shout if you get up this way. BTW I am tentatively planning to go to Bo's this Friday to hear Ricky play.
Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

Michael , thx for all you have done for the community. Shutting down a website and starting over with a new hosting service is no easy thing to do, been there done that. It can be an exhausting undertaking.

Take a breath, relax, work on other projects etc. Its new brain time !

Best to you

tp
Emmons L-II , Fender Telecasters, B-Benders
Pro Tools 8 and Pro Tools 12
jobless- but not homeless- now retired 8 years

CURRENT MUSIC TRACKS AT > https://tprior2241.wixsite.com/website
Abe Levy

Post by Abe Levy »

Oh no! What a huge loss! I hope you are able to start up again soon. You are such a huge asset to our community. Thanks for all you do. God speed.
Mostly Pre-1970 guitars.
Greg Schultz

Post by Greg Schultz »

You’ve been a great member of this community. Thank you for the great parts over the years for my ShoBud, Emmons and Zum guitars. Best of luck to you.
Greg
Kerry Johnson

Post by Kerry Johnson »

Thank-you Michael for the Great Service you created and you've provided to us.

God Bless and wishing you success in your endeavors.
Paul Wade

Post by Paul Wade »

Kerry Johnson wrote:Thank-you Michael for the Great Service you created and you've provided to us.

God Bless and wishing you success in your endeavors.
Yes what Kerry said. You have been a great help to me and the steel guitar community
Best to to

Paul Michael wade
Virgil Franklin

Post by Virgil Franklin »

Best to you sir!
Virgil Franklin
Justice Pro-lite 4 x 4, D10 Carter 5 x 8 1997 and 2006, S10 1977 Dekley 3x3, Boss Katana 100 Mk2 with Basslite 2012 speaker
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Michael Yahl is a genius. Bravo sir!
J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Do what you gotta do Michael. Wish you well and best of luck. And Ricky, If their was anything on the forum that you had moved I missed it. Wishing you the Best. J.R. Rose
Black Performance SD-10, 2002. Peavey LTD 400 with 15" Eminence EPS 15-C, Sho-Bud Seat, Goodrich L-120 Pedal, Sho-Bud Bar, Picks, Cords. Nothing else.
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

And Ricky, If their was anything on the forum that you had moved I missed it. Wishing you the Best. J.R. Rose
Thanks J.R.; I don't think I put on the Forum; I did on Facebook of moving from Hays County to Burnet County. I lived with my Mom and was her CareTaker for 5 years in Buda; then she passed almost 2 years ago and this last half a year My Sister Ginger came down with Parkinson's disease and since I'm the "CareTaker" of the Family; I moved her to one of the Family Houses on the huge "Rocky Top Ranch" up between Burnet and Bertram; and I will care for her as she progresses; hopefully slowly....I'm also a physical Therapist and so I have her Moving and Circulating every day and hopefully she'll come by it all very easily like she is so far.
Ricky
Ricky Davis
John Sims

Post by John Sims »

And to think I just sent you an email Michael two minutes before I found this thread... :whoa:

Get 'er done!
Regards,

John

Steelin' is a way of life!

1997 Carter U-12 Double Body-Natural Birdseye Maple-8p/5k, Peavey Nashville 1000 Amp, Goodrich L10K Vol. Pedal, Boss DD-3 Delay, Boss CE-5 Chorus, Behringer UMC-204HD Audio Interface, AKAI MPK Mini MK3 Professional Midi Keyboard/Controller, Gretsch Bobtail Resonator, Fender Banjo, Rondo SX Lap Steel (C6), DIY Lap Steel (Open D), a few Mojo Hand Cigar Box Guitars (MojoHandGuitars.com).
Wayne Brown

steel guitar parts

Post by Wayne Brown »

PM sent John Sims
thanks
wayne
Owner Out West Seats,Cases
www.outwestcountry.ca
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Hi Michael, when do you expect to reopen?
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Lee Baucum

Post by Lee Baucum »

Ricky Davis wrote:
And Ricky, If their was anything on the forum that you had moved I missed it. Wishing you the Best. J.R. Rose
Thanks J.R.; I don't think I put on the Forum; I did on Facebook of moving from Hays County to Burnet County. I lived with my Mom and was her CareTaker for 5 years in Buda; then she passed almost 2 years ago and this last half a year My Sister Ginger came down with Parkinson's disease and since I'm the "CareTaker" of the Family; I moved her to one of the Family Houses on the huge "Rocky Top Ranch" up between Burnet and Bertram; and I will care for her as she progresses; hopefully slowly....I'm also a physical Therapist and so I have her Moving and Circulating every day and hopefully she'll come by it all very easily like she is so far.
Ricky
Bless you, Ricky. I hope for the best for Ginger.

One of my old buddies in San Antonio was diagnosed with Parkinson's and, so far, he is doing very well with a regimen of meds and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), where they implant electrodes deep into the brain. So far, they are keeping the tremors to a minimum. He said most of the time he is tremor free and few people even know he has Parkinson's.

~Lee
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

Thanks so much Lee for the caring and supportive thoughts.
My sister is still doing good only shaking on one side(arm/hand) but as if it progresses, I'll certainly look into that brain stimulator. physical therapy is keeping circulation going really good with her, I make her work out almost every day, circulation is the key to life.
Ricky
Last edited by Ricky Davis on 12 Oct 2023 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ricky Davis
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

Michael thanks so much for all the help you given me over the years with my projects, and stuff required for my own guitars .... good luck with catching up with all your ranch chores and hopefully you get back to making parts etc when your ready ...
warmest regards mate !!
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
Ken Byng

Post by Ken Byng »

Michael is a true gentleman, and his work is exemplary. Winding up his metal work business will leave a very large hole, but he does need to get his priorities right. I just feel richer for having met with and dealt with Michael in the past. Hope you achieve all that you want in life my friend.
Show Pro D10 - amber (8+6), MSA D10 Legend XL Signature - redburst (9+6), Infinity SD10 (4+5) Sho-Bud Pro 111 Custom (8+6), Emmons black Push-Pull D10 (8+5), Zum D10 (8x8), Hudson pedal resonator. Telonics TCA-500, Webb 614-E,
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Yes thank you Michael. Any news when you expect to reopen. Regards, Brian
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA