Guitar instruction and reference books jazz and folk

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Keith Bolog

Guitar instruction and reference books jazz and folk

Post by Keith Bolog »

Pictures posted at the end. I will be adding to this list and will bump.

-Mel Bay Jazz Scale Workout 30 pages of Greek modes w tab $10 shipped

-Gig Bag Book of Guitar Picture Chords. 256pp pretty much every geetar chord $10 shipped

-Old Town School of Folk Music Song Book Every common folk tune from Amazing Grace to Wildwood Flower about 100 tunes $19 shipped SOLD

-George Formby Song Book who is he? A British star back
then $20 shipped

-Basix Scales and Modes for guitar. Score, tab, and neck diagrams, CD $15 shipped. SOLD

-Guitar Grimoire of Scales and Modes by Adam Kadmon. Dizzying instruction modes I didnt even know about. 14 year old buyers only because it will take a lifetime to get through this haha. $20 shipped SOLD EBAY

-Giants of Metal (Humphries) Score, tabs, CD, and exhaustive studdy of style of the greats. $20 shipped

-The Complete Hawaiian Music Collection (Alfred) NO STEEL TABS Piano, guitar chords, and lyrics many deep cuts great reference $20 shipped

3@ beginners dulcimer instruction books. $18 shipped.
==============================================

Image [/url]
Last edited by Keith Bolog on 6 Jul 2023 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say.
Ralph Badgley

Re: Guitar instruction and reference books jazz and folk

Post by Ralph Badgley »

Keith Bolog wrote:Pictures posted at the end. I will be adding to this list and will bump.

-Mel Bay Jazz Scale Workout 30 pages of Greek modes w tab $10 shipped

-Gig Bag Book of Guitar Picture Chords. 256pp pretty much every geetar chord $10 shipped

-Old Town School of Folk Music Song Book Every common folk tune from Amazing Grace to Wildwood Flower about 100 tunes $19 shipped

-George Formby Song Book who is he? A British star back
then $20 shipped

-Basix Scales and Modes for guitar. Score, tab, and neck diagrams, CD $15 shipped.

-Guitar Grimoire of Scales and Modes by Adam Kadmon. Dizzying instruction modes I didnt even know about. 14 year old buyers only because it will take a lifetime to get through this haha. $20 shipped

-Giants of Metal (Humphries) Score, tabs, CD, and exhaustive studdy of style of the greats. $20 shipped

-The Complete Hawaiian Music Collection (Alfred) NO STEEL TABS Piano, guitar chords, and lyrics many deep cuts great reference $20 shipped

3@ beginners dulcimer instruction books. $18 shipped.
==============================================

Image [/url]
Ralph Badgley

Post by Ralph Badgley »

I will send you a check for $15.00 for the Basix book and CD. Lett me know where to send it. Thanks Ralph 802online@outlook.com
Robert Murphy

Post by Robert Murphy »

I'll take the Old Town book. How would you like payment?
Keith Bolog

Ralph....

Post by Keith Bolog »

Ralph I sent you thin in a private msg:

Forgive me, your check for the basix guitar book arrived long ago, it was piled up vwith other things and I just discovered it today. Ill get it in the mail.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say.