Sho-Bud Pro II/LDG (DELETE)

Post here if you're looking for something special
Joseph Gamache

Sho-Bud Pro II/LDG (DELETE)

Post by Joseph Gamache »

Looking to buy a Sho-Bud Pro II or LDG.

Will pay shipping to Canada.

Text: (780)691-5199

On a side note, if anyone has some previous experience with shipping/receiving sales to Canada, I'd love to hear your experiences (positive/negative). As I've heard some feedback from other members saying they'd rather avoid it.
Last edited by Joseph Gamache on 18 Jul 2023 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffery Mercer

Sho is LDG Pedal Steel

Post by Jeffery Mercer »

There’s a Shobud Green LDG Pedal Steel For SALE RIGHT NOW ON EBAY!
It’s mint! Dark Dark Green Been taken care of!
Jeff Hilton VP,
Boss Katana 2X12 100 water.
Peterson Tuner, Many Pedals, Beautiful Steelers Choice Seat! Also play Blues Harp, have many harps, and Vintage Mics. Too much to list...I am Blessed!
Joseph Gamache

Post by Joseph Gamache »

Thanks for the heads up Jeffery, tried to search but it's gone. Maybe the same one that Pat placed For Sale here? https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=392021
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

Joseph; that one on buy and sell currently is indeed a 1975 LDG; so it will be the first series of nylon tuning system double raise/single lower finger that came out past the inception of LDG which was barrel tuning. So this finger is fine in the way it moves and so the guitar will fill great and move in tune. But; I certainly don't agree with these prices folks are "Pricing" them at. I know what every sho-bud cost to replace all the parts as a lot of times. that's what I do....so to me the value of this LDG is 2500.00 to 2800.00(if the parts were cleaner underneath maybe 3000.00 tops); as it's not even the first year LDG which had the irreplaceable 6061 aluminum tops of the fingers which Lloyd's and mine(I own the 2nd LDG made) have; which started May 1973 to May 1974 was that first year sound.
Ricky
Ricky Davis
Email Ricky: sshawaiian2362@gmail.com
Jeffery Mercer

Here’s some pictures of that Shobud LDG Listed on EBay

Post by Jeffery Mercer »

Pictures of the LDG PEDAL STEEL ON EBAY

Image Picture file
Jeff Hilton VP,
Boss Katana 2X12 100 water.
Peterson Tuner, Many Pedals, Beautiful Steelers Choice Seat! Also play Blues Harp, have many harps, and Vintage Mics. Too much to list...I am Blessed!
Joseph Gamache

Post by Joseph Gamache »

Unit found, just received a '73 Pro II! Thanks to all members who piped in with suggestions and offers. Appreciated! Topic can be closed please.