Mullen G2 SD10 4X5

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tom Miele

Mullen G2 SD10 4X5

Post by Tom Miele »

Mullen G2 SD 5X4, low and easy miles, in beauteous condition, circa 2012. Standard Emmons E9 setup with 5 knees 4 pedals with Franklin in the 0 positon. All chrome package with flags and vertical knee extender. It’s time to sell it. This PSG is going to make someone else real happy.

Also has chrome/pearloid Tommy Dodd G2 emblems that add an angelic presence to the bright white color. Will include Dunlap tone bar, tuning keys and other assorted goodies…, you'll be ready to go.

This configuration currently prices out at $4,445 on the Mullen site. I’d like to get $3,500 plus shipping.

Also available:
These two extra items will be listed for sale in the amps and accessories index. I will give you $125 off (33%) if you also buy both of these with the guitar.

Hilton volume pedal with matching bar mount ………………. $225
Goodrich Matchbox Super Sustain, Model 7A ………….……… $150
Both ………………………………………………………………………… $250

Hit 'em clean, but if you do make a mistake, make it again so they know you meant it!
Ronald Peery

Post by Ronald Peery »

PM sent regarding Hilton pedal
Robert Ripperden

mullen g2

Post by Robert Ripperden »

sent a PM and email.
Tom Miele

Potential Purchase in Process

Post by Tom Miele »

Thank you all. I have received several PM's expressing interest and with offers. First responder is local with an appointment lined up. Should that fall through I will go down the list and advise. If not, the classified will be closed proper. :D
Hit 'em clean, but if you do make a mistake, make it again so they know you meant it!
Tom Miele

Mullen G2 SD10 4X5 SOLD

Post by Tom Miele »

Close this chapter. Gone to a good home. Donation on its way.