Leigh Pollari Pak-Seat Covers

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Ronald Sikes

Leigh Pollari Pak-Seat Covers

Post by Ronald Sikes »

Hi everyone, Recently I sent Leigh an almost completely worn out , D2F Seat cover , for her to use as a pattern , (since our dear friend Tom Palmer is no longer with us) , in hopes that she could make me a cover. This one fits the “Steelers Choice “ SideKick Model. My intention also was to find someone to help the steel guitar community , as well as provide Leigh with another product to add to her inventory of great products. As many of you know she makes amp , speaker and steel guitar covers already. She also reinforced the corners to help prevent wear. Nice thick padding and heavy duty zipper. It turned out real nice. If anyone is interested contact Leigh Pollari here on the forum or email leighpollari@yahoo.com

Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Jerry Van Hoose

Post by Jerry Van Hoose »

Leigh did a very nice job with the cover. I especially like the reinforcement on the corners and around the carrying handle. Leigh can make anything, even out of the ordinary if you show her a picture or a pattern.👍😀
Leigh Pollari

Post by Leigh Pollari »

Thank you so much Ron & Jerry. I appreciate the kind words and I appreciate your assisting me with a new product Ron! I will admit…I was very religious during the first attempt. 2nd attempt, a bit less, on the 3rd. I still have improvements I will make but I’m happy to be able to make these. Challenge accepted! 😆
David Biggers

Post by David Biggers »

I have a new Steelers Choice with back rest and I am very interested in getting a price on a cover for it.
It does not have the sidekick addition.
please email me or message me a current price with shipping to 76244 Fort Worth.
Thanks very much.
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

I’ve been using this cover regularly for 4 months now. It’s working out great ! If anyone needs a good cover for your seat get in touch with Leigh and she’ll treat you right. Great person to deal with. 😊
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats
Johnie King

Post by Johnie King »

I wonder if y'all might make a padded bag for a Zum Encore
Image Wow nice work.
Ronald Sikes

Post by Ronald Sikes »

Johnnie , I bet Leigh could make you a real nice one.
David Biggers

Post by David Biggers »

I need one for a Steelers Choice with a back rest ASAP.
Can you post a contact number please.
John Drury

Post by John Drury »

Here ya go David

John Drury
NTSGA #3

"Practice cures most tone issues" ~ John Suhr
John Drury

Post by John Drury »

She also makes some very nice armrests for S-10's, and SD-10's, superb quality!

John Drury
NTSGA #3

"Practice cures most tone issues" ~ John Suhr
Bobby D. Jones

Post by Bobby D. Jones »

Mr. King I have never made a bag to carry a steel in. But here is a cover to cover the body of a steel. It rode to gigs in a PT Cruiser of several years with no damage. The cover has about 1" of heavy padding, Velvet lining. Its home is now in Illinois.

I go jam session only about 2 miles from my house. My present guitar has a simuliar cover, And I have a bar in my vehicle the guitar sets against and Bungie Chorded so it don't move.
manny escobar

Post by manny escobar »

Where can I buy a cover like that for my single-neck pedal steel? It is 10" wide by 37" long by 5" high. PM me with the info, please.
Leigh Pollari

Easy rider cover and other steel guitar related things

Post by Leigh Pollari »

Hi everyone, I’m not going to lie. I don’t really understand how to view messages or posts on this forum. So, for any quotes, please got to my website:
https://www.customcoversbyleighpollari.com/

I’ll be happy to help!

Leigh