Looking for good bands in southwest Mississippi

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Marty Broussard

Looking for good bands in southwest Mississippi

Post by Marty Broussard »

Looking for good bands to go listen/dance to in the Bay St.Louis, Pass Christian, Long Beach, Gulfport, Biloxi areas… Not set on one type of music… all venues considered.

TIA
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
R Crow

Cruisin the Coast 2023

Post by R Crow »

Marty, if you're going to be there the first week in October, I think you have listed most of the cities for one of the biggest classic car cruises in the country. I think you will be on cassino row, which has entertainment and the cruise and local radio stations have several live music locations that week. I think that they have a variety of music styles. Mostly 60's rock, it is an experience. They have a website with a full schedule, Cruisin the Coast 2023.

Good Luck
Rick
Marty Broussard

Post by Marty Broussard »

Thank you Rick. Appreciate the info.
"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin