I just destroyed the world I'm living in

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

You tube search Bobby Flores singing it with Dickie Overbey playing steel. Nice!
Actually George; that is the late great Randy Reinhard on Pedal Steel on that recording of "I just destroyed the world(I'm living in)" with Bobby Flores.
Ricky
Ricky Davis
Email Ricky: sshawaiian2362@gmail.com
Troy Mcarthur

Post by Troy Mcarthur »

Thank you Norm Norman
Duane Becker

Post by Duane Becker »

Actually, my favorite is the Bobby Flores with Randy on steel, never really heard anything better, although Buddy Emmons is my very favorite, I think Buddy would have probably agreed...
Graham

Post by Graham »

On Bobbys' cd "Too Many Rivers", Bobby himself played guitars, fiddle AND steel on the song "I Just Destroyed The World (I'm Living In).

Randy Reinhard played piano on the song.

Same version is on You Tube.
Rebel�
Ricky Davis

Post by Ricky Davis »

On Bobbys' cd "Too Many Rivers", Bobby himself played guitars, fiddle AND steel on the song "I Just Destroyed The World (I'm Living In).
Sorry Graham; I was pretty sure Bobby told me Randy played steel on that song; when I asked him, last shows we played together. But I will have to plee: "TBI" as ever since my crash and brain injury; I have made some memory mistakes of course.
Ricky
Ricky Davis
Email Ricky: sshawaiian2362@gmail.com
Len Ryder

Post by Len Ryder »

Well Country as it should be sung & played. Not like the "so called Country" that is being slithered out now. AND at a live concert back then, not a person jumping up and down like their shorts are too tight.